i dont want to close my eye- kuzupeko

Please send requests for ships I should do one shots bout.. Imma do an info chapter next..

!language warning!
(Kinda angsty kinda fluffy)

((picture credit: kuzupekoo on tumblr))

It was always the same bloody nightmare..

-----------
Fuyuhiko was watching the love of his life being killed before his eyes.. The darkness. how the pink liquid seeped from his now singular eye.. The ringing of his ears as he heard the metal apon metal slashing through the air. Those fucking bots their wide toothy smiles torturing him.. The screeches deafened him... She was being controlled.. If only he was the one that killed.. None of this would have fucking happened.. None of it... The darkness continued to drip through.... She held him..in her arms.. He remembers the warmth of her chest as he is held against it.. She went cold.. Dead cold her skin becoming deathly pale as blood dripped onto her cheeks.. Her eyes were open.. They werent looking at anything. She was gone

He didnt get to tell her..

He has always been madly in love with her..
---------

Fuyuhiko let out a gasp as he reopened his eye.. It was constant now.. It wouldn't leave him.. Even if he wasn't asleep, he was very much awake in peko's room.. Next to peko.. As he read. It got to a point he was afraid to close his eye.. Afraid to sleep..

Peko was humming quietly to herself.. As they sat on her bed.. She was looking in the mirror.. Plaiting her hair after taking a shower. Her melody had no real tune just random notes she heard when Sonia played the piano every now and again.. She turned her head to her boyfriend..(they started dating a few weeks after peko woke up from dat coma) he looked panicked. Afraid of something.

"Hiko, darling is everything alright?"she quizzed her young master.. Furrowing her eyebrows looking at him with great concern.. She cautiously reached out and took his hand with hers. She was a lil afraid of displays of affection.. She didnt want him to get mad at her for anything if she did something at the wrong time. Eventho he never was mad at her.

Fuyuhiko raised an eyebrow he didnt realize that he looked like he saw a ghost he was now a ghostly pale colour..he looked up from the book he was reading and he rubbed his thumb around her knuckles..  "Ofc why wouldn't everything be fucking alright" He turned his head away from her as he spoke.. He tells peko everything.. He tells peko everything apart from his constant visions and nightmares..

"You gasped.. And you look all sweaty.. Baby are you sure you are okay?" She asked again and she placed the back of her hand on his forehead.. He didnt want her to know bout the visions they would worry her too much.. However she always gave him that tell me face.. She has been good at reading his emotions recently. Peko gently squeezed his hand. "Please tell me what's wrong.."

Fuyuhiko closed his eye for only a second. Her body was lying on the floor.. Splatters of blood making their way through her clothes.

He froze and opened his eye again.. Peko was still talking but fuyu wasn't listening.. He Began sobbing.. "Shit.. I dont want to see it anymore.." He shouted and he clutched his head.. This immediately startled peko.. Tears ran down his cheeks. They were large fat tears that he wasn't able to control.. He never cries in front of anyone.. But peko isnt just anyone she is his everything always has always will be.. "I see you dead everytime I close my eyes.. I dont want to know that you're dead.."

"And yet I am not.. Shush.. Fuyuhiko darling..shush i am here. I am Alive. see you can touch me.. I can kiss you, look" she spoke softly as she wrapped her arms around the distressed male.. He leaned into her touch as she placed a soft kiss on his cheek where his permanent blush marks were.

"I haven't slept properly in months" he admitted hiccuping at few of the words.. In truth he has probably only managed to get an hour or 2 per night.. He lives off coffee.. Peko carefully dragged her fingers through his short hair and he cried into her chest.. Her top.. Well fuyuhikos top. (They borrow each others clothes very often) became moist from his salty tears.. She honestly hated seeing him like this.. But it was refreshing for him to be open about it..

"My door is always open.." She replied softly kissing the top of his head gently.. "Sleep in my room tonight with me.. I want to make sure you sleep well" her soft voice was like honey to hiko's ears.. He calmed down ever so slightly but continued to hiccup and sniffle.. He agreed to sleeping in her room.. With a watery eye he looked up at her.. He was honestly so lucky to have a goddess like her be his best friend.. Let alone his girlfriend..

They stayed there for a while.. Fuyuhiko, telling her bout his nightmares until he was okay and calm again.

"Just remember how much I am fucking in love with you, okay peach" he said once he was calm again and he gently brushed his thumb over her cheek.. Their foreheads where placed together. Peko nodded.

"You have to tell me next time you have a dream like that" the greyette said slightly cautiously, her arms didnt go anywhere else just continue you be around him as she spoke. "And I won't forget dont you worry"

From now on.. Peko was always there next to him.. They slept together all cuddled up.. Fuyuhiko's nightmares didnt happen when they were in each others arms.. They were each others safe havens..

((Haha this is probably shitt but oh well))