Marcus Rashford ~ Manchester United #2

Start from the beginning

"Ready," They asked you when it was time to finally go and get married. You nodded and made your way to the car wanting to get to the location as soon as possible. The closer you got to the location the more excited that you felt about the wedding. The nerves that you had before were slowly changing into excitement making you feel better. The fact that you were going to see Marcus in a dashing suit and then get married to him. Yeah, the excitement was taking over.

The place that you're getting married in was filled with Christmas decorations especially lights. There were lights down the side and around the arch that you and Marcus would be getting married under. It would make the pictures look even better. At the end of the aisle, there were two Christmas trees that were all neatly decorated as well just showing how close it was to Christmas. The place just looked magical and the perfect place to get married. It was more than you ever thought that it would be. Even when you and Marcus picked everything out you could never imagine that it would actually look like this. It looks amazing. It was located outside so you could see the little bit of snow falling, not a lot but a little and unfortunately it wasn't the right weather for it to set on the ground but it was still snowing. The snow was something you had dreamed about and the fact it was snowing was making the day even more magical for you.

Finally, you made it to the location but stayed sat in the car trying to calm yourself down before walking down that aisle to Marcus. You weren't really looking at the decorations as you walked down the aisle too focused on Marcus who was standing at the end awe clearly on his face. He was wearing a suit which made him look incredible. Marcus always looks amazing but there's something about him in a suit which does something to you.

At the end, you got passed to Marcus and the two of you were just staring at each other. There was no way you were going to be taking your eyes off of each other any time soon. He whispered in your ear saying how incredible you looked. You felt your cheeks get warm from his compliment and you also told him how amazing he looked in his suit. He gave you a bright smile before both of your attention turned to the front so the both of you could finally get married. You were slowly tearing up the closer that you got to actually being married not believing that it was happening. Marcus just wanted to move his hand and wipe them away but he was trying not to cry as well. It was a very emotional time for the both of you and you couldn't stop your voices from cracking as you said the vows.

"You may now kiss the bride," The officiator said and as soon as those words got said the two of you instantly started to lean in. You heard everyone cheer as yours and Marcus' lips touched. It was only a short soft kiss but it felt so much better knowing that you were kissing your husband. Also, you made sure to make it short not wanting to kiss a lot in front of your families. Only then the two of you could walk down the aisle and past everyone who was clapping. You knew the smile on your face would make you look like an idiot but you also knew Marcus had the exact same smile on his face. You could be idiots together. Everyone came up to hug and kiss both you and Marcus congratulating the two of you on your new marriage and you thanked them. You couldn't lie this bit you hated never knowing how to react to the congratulations people were giving you. All you could do was thank them, smile and nod your head. You just felt awkward and just wanted to be near Marcus.

"Picture time," Someone shouted out. You're guessing that it was the photographer since he's the one that needs to get the photographs. You took Marcus' hand and pulled him over to the photographer so the photos could be done whilst it's still somewhat snowing. The photographer told everyone where they had to go already knowing what the best photos would look like and everyone followed, wanting to move on from the photos. Obviously, they didn't mind it since the photos are the memories and something everyone looks back at. Physical memories but it was getting cold so they wanted to get inside so they could warm up a little bit. They wanted to get to the party with the alcohol. To be honest, so did you. Alcohol and then what comes after when you're alone with Marcus.

You asked to look over some of the photos wanting to see if they were good enough or if you needed to take some more. They needed to be perfect. The snow was prominent in your hair and the love was clear between you and Marcus was clear. You loved the fact that you could see the snow falling when you and Marcus said your vows and had your first kiss as husband and wife. You were glad that it was snowing since that was in your dream wedding and had no idea if it would actually happen. It was everything that you dreamed of in one picture.

"Thank you," You said to the photographer once he had gone through all of the photos. You loved all of them and you knew that you made a good decision with choosing the photographer. They nodded to the both of you before moving away to take some photos of your family members together and take some photos of the location that you were currently in and where the party was going to be. He wanted to leave you and Marcus alone for a bit as well knowing that you wouldn't get a moment alone until tonight as well. Any moment alone with your husband you would take right now. Even if it isn't entirely alone.
"I'm ready to spend Christmas and the new year with my new wife," Marcus said to you. A Christmas wedding was the best thing that has ever happened to you only if Santa officiated it. If Santa officiated it, it would be the best wedding to ever happen even if yours was already amazing.

"And I'm ready to spend it with my new husband even if he does have to play football and go to training," You replied, still smiling. This smile was not going to leave your face any time soon you were just so happy. After what felt like years you had finally got to marry the love of your life. A moment that you would never forget. You knew that the night would make this day even better then it already is but everything was perfect right now and everything you dreamed of. You couldn't thank Marcus enough for actually allowing the two of you to do this. You had no idea if he had planned a wedding at 6 years old or something but he still went with what you wanted and included a few of his own ideas.

"Thank you for allowing my dream wedding to become a reality," You continued to say. Marcus just smiled brightly at you and placed his hand on your cheek and leaned in to kiss you again. His lips placed on top of yours warming you up and only then did you realise how cold you were. This kiss could be more passionate than the other one and slowly you pushed your tongue into his mouth exploring it a bit. Around you, everyone just watched as the newly wedded couple spent some moments together. Luckily you didn't notice or else you would've stopped. You didn't even notice the photographer coming over to take a photo of the two of you again. This photo would look so much more natural than any of the others considering you had no idea it was there.

The wedding was everything that you dreamed of and more. Also, that last photo taken was the main one that the two of you wanted because of the way it was so natural. It was a perfect Christmas even if it wasn't quite Christmas yet.