Part 1

Piper's pov

" Shalom guy, hope you days been good but better watching this video. And today we have Jentzen and today we are gonna kiss." (When I said that for some reason I got butterflies but I just ignored it). " Just kidding it will be a prank on the whole squad."

Jentzen's pov

For some reason whenever she says we are going to kiss I get butterflies. (No I don't like her, I can't). " Hey guys". We got all of the cameras set up for the prank wich we have Lev coming up first. We got really close and I wanted to actually kiss her but I couldn't because we both have crushes.

Piper's pov

When we got up stairs and got set up I got butterflies again. ( I think I like him ). " Ok guys we are going to set up the camera and get into position". " Ok Hunter, can you go bring up my crush Lev"? Me and Jentzen then got into position again and waited for Lev to come up.

Reactions:

Lev: He was confused at first then noticed the camera under the pillow.

Hayden: He got really upset at both of them for kissing and did not know what to do.

Jenna: She was sort of calm about it was about to go full on mom mode on them.

Walker: He was confused but at the same time thinking it was a prank while nervously laughing.

Clementine: She was shocked but laughing at the same time saying " are you guys kissing" and  " where you guys kissing"? 

Piper's pov

It is time for sophie and I am really nervous for how she is going to react because she is my best friend and Jentzen's crush. ( But I think I like him, but I can't because Sophie likes him). " ok guys we are going to be pranking Sophie no and she will probably freak out"!

Jentzen's pov

We are pranking sophie now and I am really nervous. ( I think I really do like Piper and I can't hide my feeling for ever).

Both's pov

" Hunter can you go get her now"? We go into position which was really close, our lips were so close from touching each other. We heard sophie coming up the stairs and I was shocked that Jentzen had...

Authers note 

Hey I wanted to say please comment some suggestions for ideas or if you have any other ships that you would like me to do. also I know Sophie and Clementine are not in the squad but This video was filmed when the where so just pretend.