Fun in the Kitchen

[A/N: High smut warning!!!]

Cover by my friend just_to_bootylicious

Sanji's POV

"Sanji can you get me a drink" My beautiful orange haired Nami-swan asked me.

"Of course Nami-swaaaaaaan ♥♥♥" I shouted as I brought down her drink and one for Robin-chan despite her not asking.

"Thank you" Robin-chan said to me as she elegantly slipped a strand of her raven black hair behind her ear.     

I was entranced by both of them. Tanning in their swimsuits on the deck how can I not be, I could feel myself getting a nosebleed.

"Stupid perverted cook" I heard that idiot marimo swordsman say in the background.

I angrily walked over to where he was sitting.

"Hey you got a problem" I furiously asked him.

"Yeah, you're a lame ass" He retorted back at me.

"Oh really how about I break your jaw" I snapped at him.

"You trying to pick a fight?" He asked as he slightly opened the sheath of his sword with his thumb.

"Yeah! I am" I yelled.

"Hey Sanji when's lunch? I want some meat!" I heard luffy shout coming out with ussop, chopper and brook.

"Yeah Sanji I'm starving" Ussop said rubbing his stomach.

"Yeah" Chopper said as he sat on top of luffy's head.

"I too am hungry,  my stomach Is rumbling....but wait I don't have a stomach yohohohohoho" Brook laughed at yet another one of his skull jokes.

"You can wait, I'm busy!" I shouted at them.                                        

I turned around to see that during all the ruckus Zoro had fallen asleep....standing!

"Are you kidding me?!" I shouted at his incredible studpidness.       

I sighed and made my way to the kitchen to make lunch.

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

I finished and brought out Nami and Robin's serveings.

"Suuuuuuuuuuper!!" I heard Franky shout as Luffy, Ussop and Chopper were playing with many stupid contraptions in Franky's cyborg body.

"Yes! Lunch is ready. I hope it's meat!" Luffy shouted trying to take the food in my hands.

"Hey! Your's is in the kitchen" I yelled at him.

Luffy, Usopp and Chopper ran into the kitchen as Brook and Franky slowing walked in after them and grabbed their lunch.

We then all enjoyed lunch on the deck.

*     *    *     *     *     *    *    *    *     *     *     *     *

[Night time]

I was in kitchen cleaning the dishes when I heard the door open.

It was Zoro.

"What are you doing here?" I asked angrily at his near me.          

"Getting some sake"

"Well you can get it later I'm cleaning!" I yelled facing the dishes.

"What's your problem Shitty cook?"