Just then, the door opens.

~

Quackity POV:

I was miserable ever since I came home. I was never quite good at the whole long-distance relationship thing. Mainly because I haven't been in one. I was ecstatic whenever we texted, I always answered on the first ring, I was desperate for their company.

I missed Danni, so much. I missed the way we would cuddle, the way they kiss me to the point where I feel all warm and fuzzy inside, I just missed...them.

I return back to reality, realizing I was still streaming on the smp. I heard George's voice through my headset.

"Hey, Quackity are you okay? You spaced out a bit there..."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking about something."

I read my chat spew messages saying "DANNI" and "HE MISSES DANNI" followed by "SIMP". Danni has been trending for a while ever since the ball happened, and since the video of me asking them out went viral.

"Chat, I'm not a simp okay?"

"Ou, who are you simping for Big Q?" I hear Tommy say.

"No one, I'm not simping because ~I'm not a simp~"
I said that last part with the voice changer on.

The call erupts with laughter. I calm down and continue talking with George and Tommy, looking at their characters in game.

"But seriously, is it that Danni person from the ball?" George asks me.

I haven't told anyone that I was dating Danni. It's not that I'm ashamed or anything, I just didn't know if they wanted it out on the internet.

"Well, you did ask them out on a date." Tommy says.

"Oh yeaahhh, how'd that go?"

I hesitated before wanting to tell them, I would love to gush about Danni all stream if I could. But I decided not too.

"It went...good. Anyways GEORGE!"

"QUACKITY!"

"I gotta show you something really cool."

"Okay?"

I placed a coded map on a number of item frames to reveal a george photo. One that always made me laugh. (A/N: i can't find the photo for it but you guys know which one i'm talking about right?)

I hear laughter fill my headphones, it's deafening to say the least. But it isn't enough to mask the sound of my door being knocked on. I do a double take before excusing myself from the call and telling my stream to hold on.

I untangle myself from the mess of wires and get up from my seat, walking towards my front door. I thought it was going to be the delivery guy with my food that I had ordered beforehand, so I picked up the money from my counter on the way.

I open the door, and I nearly fall to my feet. I see their slightly chiseled chin, their cute and plump button nose, those darling grey eyes that sink me in, the cute tuffty hair that makes me want to run my fingers through it.