Demoness

Looks:

Name: DemonessRace: DemonAge: UnknownGender: FemaleSexually: StraightStatus: Eldest Female Daughter Of Satan Personality: Flirtatious, cunning, evil, manipulative, bossy, tempered, needy, sadistic

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Name: Demoness
Race: Demon
Age: Unknown
Gender: Female
Sexually: Straight
Status: Eldest Female Daughter Of Satan
Personality: Flirtatious, cunning, evil, manipulative, bossy, tempered, needy, sadistic.
Likes: playing with men. Creating more demon forms, sweets, killing for no reason playing with her so called elder brother for entertainment. Competing against her 99 siblings for the throne to rule hell. Singing dancing, playing her flute being beautiful.
Dislikes: losing, not getting what she wants, being told no.
Hobbies: killing, flirting, manipulation, singing, dancing, playing her flute. Sparing, traveling to the human world.
Family: 99 siblings that were created by Satan from negative feelings? Satan her Father.
Background: Demoness was born from Satan's lust and greed for power, he trained her to be seductive, evil and the ruthless demon she can be. She was only born by those feelings meaning her other siblings were only born by feelings as well, none of them were actually blood related.