"Owada?"

Pov: Kiyotaka

My alarm goes off at 6:30am like the usual. I get ready by getting into uniform, doing my hair, eating, brushing my teeth and I'm out the door by 6:50 max! I go to do my hall monitor duties of course! Who would have thought, Owada and his friends! They turned the corner and boom there I was! Kuwata and Hagakure run for it! I knew I couldn't catch them so I got Owada instead. He gets mad and his fists tighten up. I was ready for it, it happens every day.. By everybody.. Everybody in the school hates me... that's what i was thinking.. Before he goes to punch he stops himself. "Owada?"

Pov: Mondo

So I got to school and met up with Leon and Yasuhiro, we were gonna skip so we were going to the lunch room and when we turned the corner there's the stupidly cute hall monitor! Wait what did I just say? Whatever! So we see the dumb hall monitior and I just stopped in my tracks and then I realized that Leon and Yasuhiro bolted down the hall! There I was, me and the hall monitor, He comes up to me. "Owada, skipping class is strictly against the rules! That means detention!" I hate when people tell me to do. I go to punch him but I stop myself. Why the hell did I do that? I always punch people who tell me to do.. Why didn't I punch him?

Pov: Kiyotaka

He doesn't speak a word, instead he looks down and sighs. I found it weird but I grabbed his hand and brought him to detention. I explained to Mr.Kirigiri what happened. " Well it isn't uncommon to see you here Owada." Mr Kirigiri says, slipping him a detention slip. "Ms. Alberry will see at detention at 1:25pm" "I will make sure he goes!" I say to Mr.Kirigiri. Owada and I leave the office. 

Pov: Mondo

I should have known that dipshit would find us, now there's no skipping detention either, With him being there! I hope he stays... what! Whatever! His hand was soft too. I think I was getting kind of red holding it.. It was gross! Whatever...