Cole smiled at him “Keeping the competition away hey”

Liam blushed “Something like that” he muttered.

Sally gasp and turned to Natasha “You know what would be a prefect idea” She said smiling “If Rayne and Liam were to become mate’s”

Rayne’s mother looked at her daughter and smiled “I think that would be a brilliant idea Sally”

“Er Natasha honey, don’t you think Rayne and Liam should have a say in this?” Cole asked.

Everyone at the table turned their attention to Liam and Rayne. “What do you say kids? This way if you breed you will know for sure that your children will be were lions” Natasha said.

Thia threw her fork down on her plate and stood from the table “I need some air” She said before storming out of the room.

Rayne watched as she left then looked at her brother beside her. He shook his head at Rayne “She will be fine, I’m not chasing after her”

Rayne smiled at him “I know she will be fine, it was you I was worried about” Rayne said softly.

Jesse frowned at her “Me? Why would you be worried about me?” He asked

“I didn’t know if you’re feeling were hurt by what mum had just said,” She said softly.

Jesse snorted “Rayne I understand that mum just wants to make sure the were lions don’t die out, I know she doesn’t love me any less because I was born a werewolf. I even agree with her that you and Liam should mate, that way you know you will have lion cubs”

Rayne stared at her brother shocked, she was about to say something to him when she was interrupted.

“So what do you kids say? Would you be happy to not find your intended mate and choose each other instead?” Her mother asked.

Rayne sat there unable to speak, she didn’t think that her parents idea was such a bad one, Ever since she had slept with Liam her feeling towards him have grown stronger, and her feelings towards Marcus had diluted somehow.it was as if her body no longer felt the mate pull towards Marcus as strongly as she had before. She didn’t understand why but she felt relieved that she no longer felt that way. The only thought s that worried her was that Liam didn’t feel that way toward her and that he only wanted to be friends. She also couldn’t help but worry about what Marcus would do when he found out. Rayne looked at Liam who was sitting beside her, “What do you think Liam?” She licked her lips “I mean you are the one who would have to put up with me”

“I couldn’t think of a better person for a mate, then you Rayne”

Both their mothers squealed and bounced in their seat.

“Now you kids do know that you don’t have to do this if you don’t want to?” Cole asked “I mean I don’t want you to feel pressured into doing something that you don’t want to do” He said when he noticed his mate glaring at him. “We will understand if you say no”

“It’s alright Mr Benson, I would love for your daughter to be my chosen mate” Liam looked at Rayne “That is if she wants to be mine.” He said.

Rayne smiled at him “Of course I want to”

Natasha looked at her husband, a smile replacing her glare. “We should see your brother and see if we can have a pack meeting to announce their mating and throw a party in celebration”

“I’m sure he would be happy to do that for us, we should probably keep the mating thing a secret until then” Cole said.

They all looked at the kids sitting at the table, Jesse held his hands up “I won’t say a word” He promised.