Chapter 1: I'll find you

Third person

Aoi 5 years old

"Where am I?" Little aoi said "Otosan!?, Okasan?!" Little aoi said and the plant moved that made her scared "W-who are you?" Aoi said "Roar" the boar head said "Ehh? A kid?" Aoi said "Hey! I'm not a kid!" The boar head said "What is your name?" Aoi said "Boar-sama!" The boar head said proud "Boar - sama?" Aoi said "Yes, come on follow me" the boar head said aoi follow the boar head and when they got out in the forest they saw a hospital "Thank you boar sama" aoi said "No problem" boar-sama said in 7 years they're always together.

12 years old aoi

"Aoi, can I talk to you?" Her mother said "Yes mom" she said her mom take a deep breath "Aoi, who is boar sama?" Her mom said "You don't know who is boar sama? But I already told it to you " aoi said confused "Aoi, I'm sorry if I don't tell the truth but we can't see boar sama, we can't even heard him and we can't touch him... Is he just your imagination aoi?" Her mom said aoi can't move, she just froze "Mom, stop jocking around" aoi said her mom just shook her head "Aoi, I'm telling the truth" her mom said she stood up and run outside and go to where he first met boar sama "Boar-sama! Boar-sama!" Aoi shout his name "Aoi? What are you doing here?" Boar sama said aoi hugged him and boar sama surprised of what aoi just did "Boar sama tell me are you only my imagination?" Aoi said boar sama just froze "Boar-sama!" Aoi said "Aoi, gomene" boar sama said and her feet slowly fading away "Boar-sama!" Aoi said "Aoi!" Boar sama said that made him froze and looked to the boar head "Aoi promised me..." Boar sama said and aoi just waiting of what would boar sama will say "Promised me to find me" boar sama said and take off his boar head but when aoi looked his head already fade away and only the boar head left aoi cried us fir the rest of the night. And her parent's saw him sleeping on the grass with a boar head.

Present time

Aoi pov

I remember what I promised to boar sama I only know his voice how could I find him I *Sigh* It's been 3 years boar sama disappeared I'm 15 now 2nd year highschool, I transfered to another school because we moved near the work placed of my dad my parent's still worried of what happened after boar sama disappeared "I'll find you, no matter what" i said and smiled "Welcome to kimetsu academy!" The girl said this is my first day here in kimetsu acadamy maybe I can find him here.