Rayne smiled at Sammy “Me too”

They pulled back up at the pack house, going there separate way, Rayne raced up to her room grateful that she didn’t run into anyone on her way there. After she had showered and scrubbed Liam’s scent off her, she put on a light blue silky dress that went to mid-thigh. She had just finished brushing her hair, which she had chosen to wear down when there was a knock on the door,

She opened it and was tempted to slam it in the persons face “What do you want Marcus?” She spat.

“I smelt your heat at school and thought I could help you out, I have been waiting for you to get home.”

“What, you seriously think I would want you anywhere near my body after you have been with my sister? You’re seriously messed up Marcus”

Marcus took a deep breath and glared at Rayne “Why can’t I smell your heat anymore?”

Rayne shrugged her shoulder “That’s not really any of your business now is it Marcus?”

“You are my mate!” He screamed “You will always be my business”

“Oh really then why didn’t you do anything to help me when Thia smashed my head into the car? Oh that’s right you did do something you laughed your ass off”

Marcus took a step towards Rayne “Don’t test me Rayne, you won’t like what happens.”

A knock on her bedroom door got both of their attention. Rayne looked over to see her brother standing at the door that Marcus had left opened. “Mum sent me to see if you ready” He said to her before looking at Marcus “Why are you in Rayne’s room?” He asked him.

Marcus shrugged his shoulder before storming out of the room.

“Thanks for that” She said to her brother.

“No problems it sounded to me like you needed a bit of help”

Rayne and Jesse walked out of her room and made their way down stairs, where their parents and Thia were already waiting.

Rayne and her family rode in their parent’s car together to Liam’s families place. Thia sat sulking beside Jesse. She was upset because her parents would not let Marcus come with them to the dinner. Rayne was relieved when her parents had said no, the last thing she wanted was Marcus there ruining her night.

They had just pulled up at the front of Liam’s house Rayne and her mother were the first to get out of the car. Rayne was a bit shocked that she didn’t feel nervous about seeing Liam after what they had done earlier, she felt comfortable with him for some reason, what they had done had felt right to her.

“What a lovely house” Her mother said beside her.

“It’s just a house.” Thia muttered.

Rayne’s mother looked at Thai and frowned “Don’t carry on all night because I wouldn’t let that boy come with us” She warned.

“He’s not just some boy mum, he’s my boyfriend”

“Well he’s not your mate so he isn’t important,” Her mother said.

“Maybe I won’t want my mate maybe, I will let Marcus mark me instead.”

Rayne’s father was beside Thia in an instant “You do and I will kill that kid, nobody but your mate is allowed to mark you, do you understand Thia? If I had my way you wouldn't even be dating him.”

Thia huffed and walked away from them all.

Rayne was a little surprised that Thia's words about letting Marcus's mark her didn't hurt her. She waited for the searing pain that usually follows when Thia talked about her and Marcus but she felt nothing.