🔪🅣🅗🅔 🅒🅐🅛🅛📞

Name: Baekhyun

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Personality: Curious to know about the future,somewhat clingy,easily annoyed,not mentally or emotionally stable,playful,and can be cruel in order to get his way.

Sexuality: Pan

Looks:

Likes: Music,gummy bears,having your company,learning about the future,his journal,his teddy bear,strawberries,and getting what he wants

Dislikes: Being ignored,his step-mom°,when things don't go his way or as planned,being lied to,and places with a lot of people.

Species: Human

Quotes: "Help me! Please! Before she finds me!"

"Wait! Don't hang up on me!"

"Y-You can't be serious...I..I'll be kîlled?"

"You mean..I'll be caught? When? How? You have to help me.."

"Next time,answer the damn phone. Don't keep me waiting."

Other: °Ever since his mother died,his step-mom would look after him.His step-mom would often perform exorcisms to "cure" his supposed mental illness.°

- *You and him both live in the same house,however it's a different time period.He lives in the past.

-The main way to communicate is through the house phone.*

-*He has actually met you when you were younger,and when you first moved in to the house.*

  -°After some research,you discover he was later murdered by his step-mom.Obviously,the only thing you can think of is to warn him.However,by doing so,that will lead to some unfortunate events.

Instead of dying,he becomes a serial killer,with his first victim being his step-mom.It's also important to note that he gets caught by the police.°

······

**Requirements: Must include 2-3 other characters.Other characters do not require a separate form.**