#18 - All by yourself

Start from the beginning

I turn to Yoongi. "This guy knew my name. They have to be the sasaengs that found out who I am. That's the only explanation for it."

Yoongi sighs and rubs the back of his neck. He grabs my hand again and squeezes it. "We need to get you out, now."

"Hyung how? They could be anywhere in the building." Jungkook speaks up, looking very worried.

Jin then returns to us, planting his phone back in his jean pocket. He looks a little more relieved then the rest of us.

"That was Sejin. His van is parked outside and he's waiting for us in the lobby. There's security guards on every floor of the building now, so we'll make it to the front door."

"If they're after Jiyeon then we need to get her out first." Hoseok says. "We don't know the real reason why they're here and I honestly don't want to find out, if they're really sasaengs."

"But you guys are more important then I am." I answer back. "If they get their hands on you it'll turn ugly."

"Jiyeon's right Hoseok," Their choreographer, Sungdeuk, replies to Hoseok. "You know what sasaengs have done to idols in the past, and what they've put them through."

"And if they get their hands on you then you'll be in serious trouble." Namjoon ignores Sungdeuk and replies to me instead. He places his hand on my shoulder and smiles. "Trust us Jiyeon, we know what we're doing. We've been made aware for this exact moment in the past, so we know what to do. You don't."

I tilt my head warily. My eyes avert to Yoongi's and he nods at me, encouraging me to agree with Namjoon and himself. I close my eyes and sigh.

"Fine."

***

Yoongi still refuses to let go of my hand, even when we're standing in the lift.

Only the two of us left the practice room. The rest of them are still in there, waiting for the coast to be clear. The corridors were only filled with who Jin said would be there: security guards. Not a lot, but there was always at least 2 in every corridor. Meaning that Yoongi and I could slip out.

The lift makes a 'ding' noise, indicating we've reached the bottom floor. The doors open and more security guards stand in the lobby, including Sejin. He spots us and hurries over.

"Are you both okay?" He immediately asks.

We both nod in agreement. Sejin leads us out the doors and into the open. The sun is shining down on us, and a little breeze has formed.

I then remember something, and take my phone out my pocket. I turn it on and look at the time.

2:45pm

I still have enough time until I need to be back at the apartment. I place my phone back in my pocket, and the two of us step into the van.

Sejin hops into the front, starting up the engine and beginning the drive.

"If you can help it, do not step out of your apartment." Yoongi instructs me. "Not until we find out who these people are and what they want."

I sigh and nod. "You're only going to be in Seoul, in Korea until next week though. Then you're leaving. How do you know they won't come back when you leave?" I wonder.

Yoongi shakes his head. "By the time we leave we would've probably figured out who they are and stopped them." He slings his arm around my neck. "Don't worry about it Yeonie. You'll be fine, trust me."

I glance at him and raise my lips into a smile, and nod. This has never happened to me before so I don't know how to approach it.

But I do trust Yoongi, so I'll do what he says.