"Aria!".

The girl almost thought she had imagined the voice in her head.

She turned around to see the blond haired boy running towards her.

Aria looked into his soft blue eyes, the ones she so dearly loved.

She didn't like her own brown eyes.
They were so dull and she didn't find them at all special.

But Peter's?

They were beautiful.

Aria held his gaze until the boy's shifted to the bloodied cloth around her arm.

"You didn't get your arm checked since the moment we got here. Did you even change the cloth?", he spoke.

The girl frowned and shook her head.
"It's nothing really. There are more wounded Narnians that need to be tended to".

Peter sighed.
He stared at the girl with annoyance but it was quick to be replaced with pity.

"Were you always like this when we left?", he whispered.

Aria evaded her gaze and shrugged.
"I'm alright really. It's nothing bad".

Peter exhaled and moved closer to the girl.

"You've been gripping your arm in pain so many times that I've lost count", he said.

"And I don't even want to imagine that you had passed on taking care of yourself all these years", Peter rambled on.

He stared straight at the girl, the look of annoyance back on his face.

"Look, I'm glad you've saved everyone and took care of the Narnians, but it's time someone told you, to take care of you".

Aria watched the boy in confusion.

She didn't exactly envision that this would be the conversation they would be having and she didn't know what to say.

Especially since he acted like nothing had happened a few minutes ago.

"I'm fine", Aria stated.

"No you're not, and furthermore, if you don't take care of you, think of all the people who need you in the future who won't have you!".

Aria frowned again but a tiny smile was threatening to form on her lips.

"Peter.... it's just a cut".

A single line of blood trickled down the length of her arm and the boy's eyes widened.

Aria glanced at her wound and she couldn't help but roll her eyes at the perfect timing.

"Can't you afford not being stubborn for a second?", Peter complained, his voice almost a plea.

"Please. You're hurt".

Aria stared at the boy.

Here stood the Peter she had known years back.

The boy who would assemble an army if it meant providing protection for her to visit the village.

The boy who would make her feel good in her worst days.

The boy who she shared countless memories with.

The boy who was her best friend.

Aria nodded slightly but unsure if he had noticed it the girl spoke, her voice almost a whisper.

"Alright".

•••○•••

Peter tilted Aria's chin up to get a better look at her face.