Part One Friend

you and masky have been friends when you where children but once his family died and he went missing (sorry if I'm wrong but it's my story so I'll write whatever I want)  you became depressed at the time you refused to eat or leave your room but eventually you had to go to school and have a life so went you were only a year behind so it wasn't too bad.  You had very little friends but what you did have was good enough.

You wall the hall of you're school to go to you're locker to grab you're lunch then headed out to eat behind the school under a tree where you always ate it was quite and nice to "hey (y/n)"  you knew that voice it was jack the clown of the class (get it......  Wow lame way to go me) he'd name everyone except you laugh so he was given the nick-name laughing jack he was tall abs weird and he always bugged you "what do you want Jack?"  you said sounding annoyed "woa chill I just came to join you"  "maybe I don't want to be joined"  "sure you do you know you always act like someone you where friends with died so lose up and just.....  Idk chill" 

There chapter one done sorry it's short but it's just a start so yeah hope you'll grow to like it and you can always leave suggestions and I'll be glad to take requests for people

Stay awesome

                                                                  ~WolfGamzee