Chapter 16

Y/N's mind: I swear they are so annoying....

Y/N's mom: Who?

Y/N: Ah... just the idiots...

Y/N's mom: Don't worry they'll leave you alone soon enough...

Y/N: I hope

-The next day-

Deku: Hi Y/N! What happened yesterday?

Y/N: I wasted my poor time...

Deku: Oh what hap-

Bakugou: OI MOVE IT NERDS!

Y/N: God... ITS MORNING SHUT UP!

-you look back and see that Bakugou has a face that wants to kill you, welp time to run-

Y/N: Uh, Deku I think I should go ahead, sorry.

Deku: S-sure! See you Y/N!

-you quickly run away-

Bakugou: GET BACK HERE!

Y/N: NO!

-you stupidly look back and see that Bakugou was blasting himself towards you-

Y/N's mind: Oh shit!

-you grab everything you see and melt them, you controlled the melted stuff to cover yourself in case Bakugou uses his quirk on you, and of course you were right-

Bakugou: TAKE THIS!

-Meanwhile-

Y/N's mom: Ah... kids these days...

Random person: Uh, are you sure it's okay for them to play like that? Isn't it dangerous? Aren't you worried?

Y/N's mom: You worry too much! This is normal for them!

-A while later-

Y/N: Hey! You almost got in trouble for using your quirk outside of school!

Bakugou: Idiot, we did get in trouble.

Y/N: Hmmm... right... I should have stayed with Deku...

Mr. Aizawa: This was your LAST chance... and you ruined it...

Y/N&Bakugou's mind: F*ck...

All might: And what should we do?

Y/N: Haha... umm...

Y/N's mind: Damn this was my only chance to get into UA... and I only have one life.... ugh I keep messing it up...

Nezu: I'm not sure... maybe we should give them another chance...? Again...

Mr. Aizawa: We gave them too much chances.

Nezu: Hm... but they would both be strong heroes... they would be almost unstoppable if they only worked together...

Bakugou: I DON'T NEED SOME IDIOT'S HELP! I'M STRONG BY MYSELF!

Y/N: Hai... (Yes...)

All might: Ah yes! Teamwork! They need teamwork!

Y/N's mind: What is this? Spongebob? Pfttt...

Mr. Aizawa: I don't see how they will be able to work together if they can't even get along.

All might: But you were watching them, right?

Y/N: Well, that's creepy...

Mr. Aizawa: Hm.... well, they both do hang out a lot, they fight, but they will always be together in the end...

Bakugou: HAH?!

-You look over to All might who seemed a bit shocked, like he just remembered something important-

All might: Of course! Young Bakugou and young L/N (changed it to the last name since it makes more sense) do get along very well! Remember the time when the building collapsed on young L/N?

Everyone in the office: Yea...?

All might: Young Bakugou didn't hesitate to protect young L/N!

Mr. Aizawa: I guess... but Bakugou failed to save L/N and they both ended up getting stuck.

Nezu: BUT! They had a plan and it ended up working just fine!

Present Mic: OH!! Weren't they the one who brought the reporters and media's to UA?! That means they worked together!

Y/N: EEK! When did that thing get here?!

SHIT

Bakugou: Pfttt...

Present Mic: Hey! That's rude!

Y/N: S-sorry!

Bakugou: Dumbass!

Mr. Aizawa: I guess they do have a little teamwork... but that does not change the fact that they both caused trouble.

All might: This was their last chance... but I think they understand what's going to happen if they cause trouble, right young Bakugou and young L/N?

-You and Bakugou both nod-

-you both then leave the office-

Y/N: Dang, how do we keep on getting lucky? We always get away with everything!

Bakugou: Hm...

Y/N: Watcha thinking about?

Bakugou: I'm thinking about NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!

Y/N: Rude. Rude rude rude.

Bakugou: Like I care.

Y/N: Right... what should we do now?-

???: You guys will have to learn how to get along like actual friends...

-You and Bakugou turn around to see Mr. Aizawa-

Bakugou: I'm not even friends with that idiot!

We are friends, maybe even more than that?

Y/N: Shut up!

Mr. Aizawa: This is what I was talking about, you guys fight and argue yet you two stay together.

Y/N: I don't know, me and Bakugou just keeps bumping into me!

Mr. Aizawa: And whenever you guys see each other, all you do is fight... and get in trouble...

-you and Bakugou look at each other-

Y/N: Right...