sex toys (fred weasley)

warnings: SMUT, NSFW 18+, use of sex toys.

Fred was a very creative man. Him and George created lots of new and fun products, even making things for the ministry. It was bound that Weasleys Wizard Wheezes would dabble in the adult line and being married to one half of the Weasley twins well, let's just say you got to be a tester for them.

And Fred required extensive research.

You know you're in for it when Fred walks in the house holding a black WWW bag.

"Evening darling." He comes behind wrapping his arms around your waist. "Hi Freddie." You giggle as he kisses your neck lightly.

"What's in that bag?" He smirks and lets go of you. "That's for later." You try to sneak a peek inside the bag but he pulls it behind his back.

"Ah, no peaking. First dinner, then dessert." Rolling your eyes you wave your wand to start dinner but your mind was already thinking of all the things Fred could possibly have in that bag.

"Do you trust me princess?" Fred whispers in your ear as he rubs his hands along your bare thighs.

"Of course I do Fred." You pull him into a deep kiss as he climbed over you. He had you stripped bare but he was still wearing his clothes. Grabbing his wand from his back pocket he summons the black bag from earlier. He takes out two ties.

"This is a blindfold." He carefully wraps it around your head making sure it wasn't too tight.

"Nothing magic about it yet, but this" Silk wraps itself around your hands and to the headboard above. You give a tug and squeak as it tightens by itself.

"Self tying wraps. Designed for comfort and to help punish brats like you." You whine as you can't see what he's doing as he climbs off the bed.

You hear him rummage through the bag and take something out. Suddenly a cool sensation washes over you as Fred rubs some sort of oil on your body. It was ice cold at first but soon turned into a pleasurable tingle.

"Just something to help you relax princess." You can hear the smirk as he lathers your body.

Fred can't help but lick his lips as you squirm under his touch. Reaching into his bag he pulls out a small vibrator charmed with some new spells. Ones that would speed up and slow done at random and stay in place.

"Ready?" You nod and wait in anticipation as he turns it on and presses it to your clit. Your hips buck up as you let out a loud whine.

"Oh Freddie." He pushes your hips down and watches you twist in pleasure. The vibrator speeds up making you cry.

"So pretty," Fred rubs his hands along your body, stopping to grope your chest. "Love watching you shake and squirm." He licks his lips as moans fall from your mouth.

"How does it feel?"

"S-so good. Oh!" Fred waves his hand to make it move.

"So wet." Fred drags his fingers along your soaking pussy. "Are you ready for me?" Watching you cry under his touch made him crave being inside you. The oil on your body making things 10x hotter.

"Yes! Please fuck me Fred." You tug hard on your restraints and moan as they tighten against you. Stroking his cock he guides it inside of you, grunting at the warmth.

"So tight princess." He mumbles into your neck as he pumps deep and hard.

Groaning as the vibrator continues to pleasure your clit. Your brain feels like a fuzzy mess at the harsh vibrations against your clit paired with the hard thrusts.

Fred moans in your ear as he sets a slow but brutal pace. The slow agonizing feeling of him pulling out only to slam his hips back into you. Each thrust leaving you wanting more.

"Gonna cum Freddie." You arch your back as you clench tightly around him.

"Let go princess, I got you." He whispers sweetly in your ear. Letting out a loud cry your brain turns to mush as your orgasm crashes down on you. Fred groans loudly into your neck as you tighten around him.

"Fuck so good." He thrusts hard into you, spilling himself inside you as he collapses on your chest.

You whine as the vibrator refuses to let up. Fred notices and waves his hand to stop it making you sigh in relief. Undoing the blindfold and ties you curl into him. He moves to lay on his side so you can move closer to him.

"How was it princess?" Fred pulls you to his chest. His hands coming to rub your thighs gently. "Really good. Really really good." You say breathlessly. Fred chuckles and kisses your cheek.

"Good, because I've got a lot of ideas."