That's a good girl

PROV KORRA

A few days later

Korra and Asami are naked in Asami's room

RING RING ...

Korra: Nmmm Sami pick up the phone

RING RING ...

Asami: it's not my phone ring

Korra: ehh I don't want to answer

RING RING ...

Asami: it might be important

Korra: fine ...

I answer the phone not looking who called me

Korra( sleepy voice ): hello ?

Hiroshi: hello Korra

Korra: oh Mr. Sato

While I was talking to Mr. Sato Asami started kissing my neck and groping my chest. I guessed she was trying to tease me but I really couldn't let them hear each other.

Hiroshi: Korra I told you not to call me that when it's just the two of us.

Korra: I'm sorry

Hiroshi: well I just wanted to call you to remind you to meet me in my office in 2 hours i need help with something

Korra: of course I'll be there

Hiroshi: that's a good girl I'll see you then

Asami started kissing Korra's cheek

Korra: UM OKAY BYE SEE YOU LATER

I hung up the phone and turn towards Asami

Korra: you know I was on the phone with your dad

Asami: I know, but I just wanted him to hear that you were with someone so he can leave you Alone because I want all your attention.

Korra: i wish it was that simple

Asami: it can be just let him know that you were with a boyfriend or girlfriend

Korra: So make up a lie ?

Asami: well it's not all a lie I am your girlfriend

Asami pulls me in for a hug

Korra: since when ? I don't remember you asking me out

Asami: I didn't know I had to. I mean with all the stuff we've been doing.

Korra( blushing): well how about if I didn't want to ?

Asami: do you not want to ?

Korra: of course I do

Asami: great I guess you're my girlfriend

I laughed and hugged her tightly. I couldn't let her see how petrified I was. I just couldn't let her know . In less than two hours I had to meet up with her father, And she didn't know the actual reason why. This has been going on for a few days now and each time it happens I just feel suffocated and worthless. As if my body wasn't mine but his. I was just used as a toy and for nothing else, But when I'm with her I feel safe. as if everything bad that's going on just disappears, but it only lasts for a few hours until I hear his voice again. I never thought hearing someone's voice could make me feel so worthless. He acts as if I'm his property and no one else could touch me. The hours went by and it soon became the time that I had to leave and meet up with him. I hate leaving Asami, I just wish I could tell her what's happening but she won't believe me. Her father can just lie and she'll trust him over me. I sighed then finally got up from the bed. Before I left Asami gave me a sweet kiss goodbye. I walked up to the door and opened it. As soon as I walked in he closed the door and pushed me onto his desk. He gave me hard kisses leaning down all the way to my neck and took it off my shirt. Every time this happens I just shut my eyes until it's all over.....

After he finished we put our clothes back on and I looked down ashamed of myself and just feeling worthless. He came up to me and picked up my chin with a smile on his face.

Hiroshi: come on Korra it wasn't too bad right?

Korra:.... No

Hiroshi: you've been such a good girl lately following all my demands.  I decided that you're going to get your own apartment. You'll be moving into it next week. It will have furniture already inside so you won't need to pay for anything and it'll always have food and other necessary stuff. I will also be getting you your own credit card. How does that sound?

Korra: thank you

Hiroshi: now I'm going to be keeping a key just in case I need to see you. My only rule is no boys allowed. Heard that ?

Korra: yes

Hiroshi: all right you may leave.

_______________________________________

One Week later

It was early in the morning I heard a knock on my door I opened it to see Mr.Sato and Asami

Korra: is there something wrong ?

Hiroshi: I just wanted to come here with Asami to let you know that you're moving out today.

Asami: you're finally getting your own apartment! Isn't that awesome ?!

Korra: Oh wow yeah it is

Asami: i'm going to help you move in since my dad has work today

Hiroshi: yes I already gave Asami the keys so I hope for you to like your new apartment. You earned it.

Asami: I guess hard work really pays off right Korra?

Korra: yeah it does

We basically took all day packing up and moving all my stuff to the new apartment. It felt sort of nice I didn't have a curfew so I could stay out all night and he didn't have to worry about any boys because I had a girlfriend. It was 9pm and Asami and I lay down on my new bed and stared at the ceiling.

Asami: i'm definitely going to be coming often

Korra: I would actually very much appreciate if you did

Asami: don't worry I won't. I just love how huge this apartment is. My dad must really like you.

Korra: yeah I guess

Asami: is there something wrong?

Korra: no I'm fine

So she wouldn't notice how I was truly feeling.I put my hands on her waist pulling her in for a kiss as she got on top of me. The kiss got deeper and more passionate. She smiled in between the kisses as we started taking off her clothes. I just wish It could always be like this with no trouble and no care in the world. We moan in between kisses. I just want her all to myself and I didn't wanna let her go. Suddenly, we hear some trying to open the front door.

Hiroshi: Korra you here ?

The good thing was that we were in my room. We both quickly got up as she hid under the bed. I put my clothes on as quickly as possible. Then he walked in.

Hiroshi: why didn't you answer me when I called out your name?

Korra: I'm sorry I didn't hear you

Hiroshi: it's OK I'll forgive you, so do you like the new apartment?

Korra: yeah it's beautiful

Hiroshi: that's good, how was your day?

Korra: it was  good and you?

Hiroshi: I had a stressful day at work. I think I need to relax. I'm pretty sure you know how to help me out.

At this moment I don't know what to do. Asami was right underneath my bed and he didn't know.

LMAO this was my third chapter in a day I'm sorry 😂