Trials (One shot)

Trina is a lovely individual that faced a lot of problem. She is a grade 8 student that loves so stay silent and had few friends, she is kind but because of being silent other students thinks she is mean or not that nice, she has one true friend in the room and she is contented.

Maze is the friend she had in their room, being a boy, he is issued with her as their in a relationship. It was because he was the only one who can truly understand her.

One day, Trina had to go to the hospital because she isn't feeling well together with her parents. Few days stay in the hospital, she wasn't still feeling well. Then her doctor contacted a surgeon, to find out what really is the problem in her body, after the surgeon came, the doctor talk to the parents and said that she need to be under surgery as soon as possible.

After the surgery was finished she was wheeled out of the operating room and brought to her room. When she woke up her whole family was there and waiting for her. They called the doctor and the doctor did some test and turns out that she still need to recover from home and that costs her almost a month absent.

When she finally recovered, she immediately want to go to school and based on her check up as long as she is careful she will be fine.

After the crazy trial she went through, she is now doing fine and taking care of herself. Those trials teaches her that anything can happened and all she can do is to fight the fear and continue living.