"Bokuto-san, you can't just keep spiking the ball harder than you already do for practice. We haven't even stretched yet."

"BUT IT WASN'T ME!"

"That was my fault," said the spikey haired figure next to bokuto.

"See!" he pouted. "OH F/N, YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE! These are my bros from Nekoma, y'know the ones from the groupchat?"

Turning away to see who he was talking about, you locked eyes with a tall figure. "YOU'RE THE ONE I CALLED HOT. uhhmm sorry guys, I have to g-"

"Wait, wait, wait, not so fast," the 6'1" male said, slinging his arm around you pulling you back to your previous stance as you tried to walk away. "I didn't even get the chance to talk to you yet, shortstack."

"Kuroo, leave her alone. She was obviously scared the second she saw you, now you're scaring her even more," a smaller boy with outgrown blonde hair said behind him.

"Oh you must be Kenma right? Is it alright if I call you that?"

"Sure, whatever. Kuroo, can I have my psp back?"

"NO! YOU PLAY ALL DAY AND NIGHT, GO PRACTICE!"

"You're such an idiot, I don't know what you're talking about," he said furrowing his eyebrows.

Suddenly, an even taller male than the one next to you, bursted through the gym doors and ran towards you guys.

"Who's that? Is that Y/N?! OHH MYYY GOOODDD, She's so pretty!"

"HI LEV! HOW ARE YOU DOING?"

"ABSOLUTELY AMAZING NOW THAT YOU'RE HERE."

"Didn't I tell you outside earlier to shut up? You're not a fucking child."

"Oh wow, it's okay Lev. I'll take care of you!"

"F/N, you already have a child. You barely take care of him."

"YOU HAVE A CHILD?" the boys in front of you said in unison.

"AKAAASSHHIII, YOU SAID YOU WOUDN'T TELL ANYONE."

"Well that picture you sent me the other day is concerning me. Why was he in the corner? I did not give you a child just so he can be abandoned," he said glaring at you.

"WHAT DID HE SAYYYYY?," asked a very shocked Tanaka Ryuunosuke from across the gym, glaring at Akaashi.

Kill me now.

"HE DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT, WASH YOUR BRAIN."

"WHAT OTHER WAY CAN YOU MEAN IT? THERE'S LITERALLY ONLY ONE DEFINITION FOR THAT YOU TWAT."

"Yea Akaashi, what does that mean?" Bokuto teased the boy.

"Huh? I'm only sharing a stuffed animal with her, she's the one that called it a child. You saw it when I came over the other day Tanaka-san?"

"Oh yeah, aha my bad."

"Wait Ryū, when did you get here?" you asked, confused.

"I got here in the morning, moron."

"WELL GO BACK."

"NO, YOU GO BACK."

"Uh, sorry to interrupt you guys, but your match is starting soon," Kuroo interjected.

"GO BACK TO YOUR TEAM BUDDHA BOY!"

"SHUT UP, CLOWN FACE!"

You went to go sit down next to Yukie while Kaori went to go fill up bottles. The practice game was starting, you knew that this match would be confusing since you noticed the new faces on the Karasuno team were bickering with each other.