Chapter 7 🎉

Sophia's POV:

My mom knocks on the door and we hear scuffling inside the house. Hunter comes to the door and he is filming. We wave to Hunter and we hear Piper ask who is it.  I take a deep breath and we walk in Piper jumps up and starts crying. My parents and Sebas hug her first and then we see each other and we run towards each other and we hug. We're both crying and laughing at the same time. We stop hugging her and I see that her squad is staring at us confused. I'm guessing that they were filming for Piper's channel because she did the outro. After Piper did the outro she introduced me to the squad. There are 4 other girls and their names are Jenna, Symonne, Indi, and Emily. There are 5 buys and their names are Lev, Jentzen, Hayden, Sawyer, Ayden, and Donlad. My parents are talking with my aunt and Hunter. My brother left because he was going to hangout with Jakob. The squad and I go outside and we all do tiktoks and all those things. 20 minutes later Indi and Donlad leave and my parents say, "Come on Sophia it's time to go." Piper and I go inside. I ask Piper if we could have a sleepover at her house and she said sure we just had to ask our parents. I go over to my parents and she goes to her mom and we ask them if we could have a sleepover. My aunt says "sure, but we don't have snacks so I'll go buy some right now." My parents say "Sure, but only because your bed hasn't got here yet." Me and Piper high five and say thanks. My aunt goes to go get the snacks and my parents go home to bring me some clothes and other things. We go back outside and Piper asks the girls if they wanted to join the sleepover. Symonne and Emily say yes and Jenna says she can't because she has an audition. I'm bored so I post on Instagram.

Liked by piperrockelle and 5,086 others

Caption: Luv these girls 💕😋 @symonneharrison @itsemilydobson @piperrockelle @jennadavis

symonneharrison: So glad I met you 😊

itsemilydobson: Luv you 2 

piperrockelle: so happy I have my cousin back 🥰

ellianawalmsley_: Can't wait to see my bestie again 💖

User8234: Clout Chaser 🙄

A little while later al of the squad members leave except Symonne and Emily. My mom knocks on the door and she gives me the bag of stuff she brought me. I say thanks and I hug her and she leaves. We go upstairs to Piper's room and I start taking out things my mom bought for me and the girls.