Revenge is Sweet

*Warning! Revenge ;) *

I woke up to a big Italian next to me, groaning, and I immediately smirked.

"Feel okay buddy?" I joked, turning to face him. He looked a little pained and pouted at me.

"I will have my revenge!" He joked, raising a fist into the air. I laughed and kissed his nose, curling up into him and feeling his arms wrap around me.

"Sooo... Breakfast?" He opens one eye at me and I whine, not wanting to get up.

"Fine. Pancakes?"

"Hell yes!" I rolled my eyes and started to walk out of the room, when I hear him suddenly groan in pain again. I smirked at the "damage" Ive caused.

"REVENGE WILL BE SWEET!" I hear him scream and I laughed.

~~~~~
I put the last bite of the sweet pancakes in my mouth, humming happily at the yummy taste of the pancakes.

"I should probably get ready for my stream I'm doing with Max, Ohm and Sark." I said as I checked the time on my phone.

"What game are you playing?"

"Gmod Cops and Robbers."

"Oh that's fun! Haven't played that one yet." He said as he stabbed his food with his fork.

"Is it cool if I go start it up?" I asked, slowly standing up.

"Yeah totally! Have fun," he winked at me and I blushed. Then his eyes turned... dark. What's going on in that head of his?

I headed out of the room and set up my recording things and soon went live on Twitch, accepting the Skype call from Max.

"Well look who's bright and alive today!" Max greeted me and I froze. Memories flooded back to when i tried to... No Ze, don't think about it. Not a good way to say hi to me Max... I soon shook it off and I watched as people started to talk in the chat. We soon set up the game and started the chaos.

~~~~~
"AGHH! Stay away!" I heard Ohm scream into his mic as I watched Sark chase after him. I giggled to myself and stayed in my cozy little hiding spot.

"I'm unbeatable! I'm invincible!" I chanted to the stream. I started to look back at the chat and read, since I felt confident my hiding spot was good.

I suddenly heard a noise from under my desk and hands ran up my legs. I gasped quietly then trying to play it off cool. Chilled, I'm fucking streaming... Not now!

I kicked at him a little but he held my legs down. His hands raced up my leg and around my lower region. Jesus tap dancing Christ you've got to be kidding me...

Sark soon saw where I was hiding and headed for me. My character jumped down and started to run away. Chilled had his hands at the brim of my shorts, slowly pulling the zipper down. I squirmed to try and give him a hint. I dared to briefly look down at him and he had the most devilish smirk ever. His soft lips mouthed 'Revenge' and I groaned. He pulled off my pants and I attempted to kick him again, but still couldn't.
Laughter broke out in my headphones and I looked up to see my character running into a wall. God damnit, how long was I running into that wall? Sark tagged me and put me in jail and the guys were still laughing.

"You alright Ze?" Max giggled.

"Yeah my keyboard is all fucked up." I lied. Chilled's hand stroked my member over my boxers and I sighed loudly. I'm glad my face cam is chest and up.

I dared to look over at the chat and my face went pale.

"Why is Ze all squirmy?"
"Is Ze okay?"
"Why is he squirming like that?"
"What's going on?"

God damn it! I tried to keep a poker face, but it immediately melted away as my boxers were slipped off. Hands groped my member and my face turned bright red, and I bit my lip hard to keep a moan from escaping.

"Ze? Are you alright man? You look really red." Sarks voice rang through my ears. Chilled's tongue raced around the tip of my member.

"Yeah I'm f-fine!" I whimpered, my voice cracking at the end. Jesus, it must look like I'm having a seizure or something!

I forced myself to focus as I hid my character once more. I finally settled in a state where I looked completely fine. Anthony noticed this and started to bob his head.

"Ohhhhh... Fuck!" I hissed through my teeth. Anthony bobbed up and down, swirling his tongue around my throbbing dick.

"Ze? Seriously what's up?" Ohm asked.

"Just stubbed my toe! It's- fuck mhmmm... I'm fine!" I couldn't control my words. Holding back all the pleasure was too much for me to handle. I can't take this anymore.

Anthony smirked and deep throated me, sending me over the edge.

"FUCK! I have to go guys, I have to go stream. Emergency!" I screamed as I quickly hung up on the guys and turned off my stream. I smashed the computer button and turned it off.

I ran my fingers through Anthony's hair, grabbing onto it and forcing him up and down my member. I moaned loudly, releasing all the pleasuring sounds I had held back. Anthony deepthroated me again and sucked hard, causing me to buck up into his mouth. His hands shot at my waist and dug his nails into my skin as I pulled harder at his hair. I shook slightly as I was reaching my climax. Then with one last shout of his name, I released into Anthony's mouth as he swallowed it all. I sat back in my office chair, panting and gasping for air. I reached to put my boxers back on and glared at Chilled. He had his famous half smirk on his face as he wiped his lips with his hands sexily.

"I. Was. Fucking. Streaming." I said through gritted teeth, "Over 5,000 people were watching that! You know how confused the guys and the fans would be?" I shouted, thought I wasn't that mad at him.

He only pulled me in for a long and heated kiss, grabbing my face and holding it to his. I grabbed onto his arms and embraced this moment. He pulled away and whispered in his deep and hypnotizing voice.

"Revenge is Sweet,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~