My dear, I love(d) you

I remember sitting on the edge of the window, feeling the sunset embrace my body and I. To be tellin the truth... I really never liked sunsets until Ponyboy made me sit with him during one. I admit it was pretty but wasn't it my interest. Well... I've been watching them lately ever since Him and Johnny went missing. Then Dallas became distant.

*FLASHBACK*
I thought Dal was cheating on me so I scoped out bucks last night. I didn't see anything so as one girl does I thought he was up in the bed room, and when I walked in there you couldn't believe what I saw.

It was a newspaper, I sat on the bed clueless, knowing that the only thing Dallas would ever read was playboy magazines. I opened to my eyes rolling out of my head. I couldn't believe it! Dallas saving kids from a fire. It amazes me still to this day. I read on more and saw that poor old Johnny was hospitalized and Ponyboy with minor injuries. I couldn't read it anymore. I would've gotten too upset, so I jumped out his window and climbed down to where I walked all the way home.
*END OF FLASHBACK*

I stopped day dreaming when I heard a pound on my window. I look back at the window seeing Dallas Winston. As fast as I could go, I ran like lighting down the stairs. I stepped outside to see Dally with bruises, sweaty bandages tearing apart from his arm, and a huge cut on his lip. Just looking at him I felt sick, I've seen him bad but not this bad. I ran over to feel his touch again and once I did, he was all tensed up. "Dally what happened is everything ok?" He proceeded to trace his hand onto my face where he held it, rubbing his fingers against my cheek. I could tell he was looking for some sort of affection. "Dally... Actually what happened." As the mist of rain poured down on us he finally got it out in a cold- quiet way.

"Johnny's dead y/n"

I was going to say something, all I could feel my eyes tearing. As I was going to say something Dallas quickly held his hand over my mouth. "I know what your going to say y/n, but I already know ok... let's get out of here." He grabbed my hand and we dashed away into the streets feeling nothing but our cold souls...