CHAPTER VI/// HAPPIER

Amoura's POV///

Its been 3 weeks. Everyday gets worst and worst. I can't stand not being able to talk to you or hang out with you. But thats what you want, right? Oh well my mind doesn't think about you anymore to be honest. I've been feeling a little bit more happy recently realizing that you were the one holding me down. I always slept late at night thinking about you. I've been crying because you rejected me because I'm not the one you love. It hurt me so much. But the rejection was worth it because now I feel happy. I feel as light as a feather. You aren't holding me down anymore.

You texted my 15 minutes ago asking me to hang out. So I came to the address which leads us to this moment.

"I'm sorry for walking out on you like that Amoura" the blonde boy said. "I never meant to hurt you" he said again.

"Its okay jordan I understand you dont like me. I've accepted it and I realized that I don't like you anymore." I spoke. "I'm sorry about the song and everything but thank you. Thank you for rejecting me and making me realize that life isn't just about love." I spoke again. "You've dont like me anymore?" Jordan asked. "No you must feel so relieved especially since you have maddy." I laughed. "Well me and maddy aren't together anymore" he laughed, awkwardly. "I'm sorry I didn't know" I said feeling sympathy for him. "No its ok don't feel sorry its not your fault, its mine for not realizing I loved you alot sooner" he muttered the last part quietly so I couldn't hear. I didn't. "Sorry what was that?" I asked. "Nothing" he answered.
"May I ask why you and Maddy broke up I mean you dont have to answer though if your not comfortable." I said. "OH well we broke up because I kinda caught feelings for someone else" he scratched the back of his neck while I waited for him to say something else. "I- I realized that I'm inlove with you and it's my fault for not realizing this sooner and now you dont want me anymore and I'm sorry for what I said a while ago but I realized that I'm inlive with you" jordan continued.

You couldn't say anything you were frozen. What he said really didnt click in your head. The butterflies weren't there anymore. His voice doesnt make your heart flutter anymore.

"I'm sorry jordan I don't know what to say but your too late i don't like you like that anymore I hope you understand" I apologized to him. "No its ok I understand" his eyes starting to sting. I quickly got up and waved to him saying a quick bye as the atmosphere was turning awkward.

I got to my car and drove off. Honestly I didn't feel anything for him. I felt guilty for rejecting him though. My thoughts were all over the place trying to figure out answers to questions I didn't even know. I felt weird knowing that jordan liked me and how I just rejected him. He told me he was inlove with me. He was late though. His timing wasn't perfect and now look at me. I'm not the same girl who looks at his post and smiles and gets this weird tingly feeling. I don't get this rage and jealousy and sadness when I see him and Maddy. I actually feel happy for him but now I feel like I left him heartbroken. I guess he's gonna have to go through what I went through. And I hate that trust me. I don't want him to feel this way. But I just don't feel the same way about him. Now I feel free. I don't have to cry over him. Think about him. I felt happier.

Authors note///

Well um its been a month since this book and I'm sorry for not updating sooner. I know that this chapter is absolute shit but I don't where to go with this book and its turning really shitty. but ill try my best thank you for reading and supporting this book also not proofread. xoxo🦋