tbd

A/n

Happy reading

****************

~~ 1 month later and Karl and Y/n are going strong in their relationship. Everyone is happy for them. Y/n ended up not going home as she planned and started looking for a house. Though she was in a good relationship with Karl she didn't want to seem like she was intruding his personal life by asking herself. She wouldn't mind moving in with him however they did just start dating. On the other hand Karl really wanted y/n to move in with him. There was just never a good time to ask~~

Y/n's pov

I've been looking for a house for the past month and so far I've found nothing and I'm starting to think I'm to picky with what I want. But then again what I want is not a lot. I get to Karl's house and see him sitting on the couch. I walk to the couch and sit next to him.

"hi." I say with a deep sigh.

"Hey, can we talk?"

Ever since childhood these jumble of words scared. Knowing Karl must really need to talk about something important to use these words.

"Yeah sure."

"So, you know how you've been house hunting?"

"Uh... Yeah?"

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to move in or we can buy our own place?"

Woah. I wasn't expecting this... I mean we just started dating. This may be to soon to move in together.

"I'll let you think about it but, you do basically live here already. And the commute from here and your apartment is 45 minutes. Also we can setup a stream room if we move somewhere else."

"Ok I'll sleep on it and let you know when I have an answer, but for now can we just watch the movie?"

"Yeah of course." He says pressing play on the remote. Moving in with Karl. I mean our jobs would be easier, I wouldn't have to drive back and forth. But then again we just started dating. However, the pros do outweigh the cons. But the con is so prominent in my brain.

Before I knew it Karl was asleep and I had to drive home. I had some classes in the morning that I couldn't miss. So, I reluctantly got up, grabbed a pen and paper to write a note for Karl when he wakes up. I then left the house and went to my apartment.

** time skip brought to you by my mom finding my wattpad account. Hi mom 😗✌**

At home, I got ready for bed and went to sleep, tomorrow will be exhausting.

Karl's pov to when he wakes up

I woke up with y/n gone. I went to the kitchen and saw a note on the counter.

Good morning, I hope you slept well. I went home at 11 because I have classes. I don't know when I'll be able to come back ):

- y/n <3

Ps: I'm moving in !!

*******************

Word count: 500

Hey guys, i cut this chapter short sorry. I've been really busy with holidays and sports. I hope you had fun holidays this December. Also in the chapter 'dinner and cuddles' i said shore instead of sure. I did this on purpose, its not a mistake, its there for a reason. So on that note remember to drink water and eat something if you haven't yet today.

- ultra (new sign off bc of a really cool person) ❤