They Took Her Away

Start from the beginning

As I was saying my little speech to Katsuki. I saw his eyes turn to his normal shade of red. Which was a good thing. When I was finished talking I was right in-front of him smiling. I saw him blush and he looked away. I kissed him in his cheek and then he hugged me tightly.

"Tch... this is why you'll always be my teddybear!"

I laughed at his comment while everyone was approaching us. I saw Izuku badly beat up so I got out of Katuki's embrace and went to Izuku.

"Izuku! What the hell happened!? Those injuries aren't normal!"

"Yeah... Midoriya...I give you props for being manly, but damn bro..."

"Midoriya... those injuries remind me of when I faced you in the sports festival. We need to get you to safety as well as (Y/N)!"

I held out both of my hands. Izuku looked at me puzzled. I giggled and grabbed his hands tightly. Everyone saw a green flashy light appear in the middle of Izuku and I. I was healing him and I saw how Todoroki was looking at me all surprised. When I stopped he was fully healed.

"There you go! You are all better Izuku!"

"(Y/N)... thanks, but why? You said you had your energy sucked up-!"

"Exactly... energy not power"

Katsuki, Todoroki, Izuku and Kirishima were making plans on how to protect me while going to the main campus where is safe. Todoroki was infront of us, then was Deku and I and lastly Katsuki. We took a shortcut to get there since we didn't want to interfere with the fire or gas that was nearby.

Izuku POV

As we were walking to the main campus we encountered Uraraka and Tsu which was great because we will have more people.

"Uraraka! Tsu!"

"We are glad that you guys are okay! How did you find us Deku?"

"Well... Todoroki, Kacchan, Kirishima and I are protecting (Y/N) so we took a shortcut to get to the main campus right away-!"

"Ummmmm...Deku... if you are saying that you guys are protecting (Y/N)... then where is (Y/N) and Bakugou?"

"Hehe what are you talking about they are right there-!"

I looked back and only saw Todoroki and Kirishima. What in the world happened. I panicked like crazy but so did Todoroki and Kirishima.

"Where did they go! Bakubrooo! (Y/N)!!!"

"I swear they were with us! Right Todoroki!?"

Todoroki nodded and we all got startled after we heard someone standing on a tree. He was a guy with a yellow jacket and a black and white mask.

"Sorry, but I had to take away that precious little Omega and since the other one had an outstanding combat ability and quirk, he can actually be useful in the League of Villains!"

That's when he showed us two little blue balls that looked like marbles. We all saw Kacchan and (Y/N) inside those things. Todoroki rushed and made a huge ice attack similar like the sports festival. But the villain just got away while talking nonsense. I couldn't just let him get away like that so I thought of a plan.