Synopsis

Blurb

 Blurb

"You've got the talent. Now all you need to do is unleash it."

Autumn Henningsen. 

Most people think of her as the daughter of Daniel Lee Henningsen, absent father and semi-famous country star.

What they don't know is that she is easily better than her father.

Nobody lets Autumn forget that she is a prodigy. She's the only girl in her music classes that can play three instruments perfectly and still hasn't gotten the chance to prove that she's more than her fathers rockstar status.

Until one night...

Harley Davis hates people. 

Well, not all people. He has his music and that's all that matters to him.

Who needs school anyway? Right?

And Harley is good at performing, too. He just hasn't gotten the chance to prove it.....

Until one night..

Join Autumn and Harley as they go on a journey of self-discovery, love, and finally have the chance to be more than the sum of their parts.

This book is my own original work! If you find it anywhere else on Wattpad or any other writing websites, it's not my book!

I will be using a lot of my favorite songs in this book. THESE ARE NOT MINE, THEY BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL ARTISTS. So please don't sue me!

 So please don't sue me!