Fuck yeah!

After practice Maddie kept complaining about leaving but I said we both had to stay for the interview. Jesus Christ could this girl get any more annoying. Like just say so the guy you like can ask you out Jesus bitch.

Seth walks over to us and I give him a subtle thumbs up and a big grin.

"Hey Mads, I wanted to ask you something," Seth starts.

"Yeah what's up?"

"So, listen," he scratched the back of his neck. "Ireallylikeyouandyoumakemefeellikenooneelsehas andIwaswonderingifyouwouldgooutwithme."

I hit his back encouragingly.

"Little slower buddy." I say.

"Will you go out with me?" He finally asks at a speed that normal people can comprehend

"Me?" Maddie asks.

"Yeah," He laughs a little. "You."

"Really?"

"Maddie just say yes you stupid bitch." I whisper

"I mean yeah!" She throws her arms around his neck. And he breathes out a sigh in relief wrapping his arm as around her waist and sipping her around.

"I told you she would say yes you big doofus." I say.

"YOU GUYS KNEW??" Mads yells at us. Seth keeps his arms around her waist and a big ass smile on his face.

"Of course we knew." Kena replies.

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?"

"Girl would you have wanted us to tell you?"

She looks from us to Seth to the boys.

"No I guess not."

"Okay now that this conversations over, Mads am I taking you home?"

"I'll take her." Seth says quickly.

"Okay then."

"Hey Carter, your not staying for the interview?" Damon asks.

"No, I can't. Sorry."

"Oh it's fine can I talk to you real quick tho?"

"Yeah what do you need?"

"I was just wondering if maybe you'd want to go-"

"Carter! Let's go!" I hear Noah yell.

"I really gotta go I'm sorry, I'll see you later!"

I walk away and up to Noah. I breathe out a sigh of relief once we're far enough away from Damon.

"You good? What did Damon want?"

"I think he was going to ask me out."

"Oh," his jaw twitches and he balls his fist up, "Sorry I call you then."

"No, I was about to thank you. At least now I have a day to figure out how to say no to him."

His fists unclench and his jaw slackens a little.

"Why- why would you say no?"

"I don't know, I'm sure he's a great guy it just doesn't feel right with him."

"Understandable."

"Yeah. So anyways, your guys' first games on Friday! Are you excited?"

"Absolutely! Seths super excited because now he has a girl to give his jersey to."

I laugh.

"Do you guys not usually give your jerseys to girls?"

"No. We made a pact in freshman year that we would only give our jerseys to girls that we really liked. And then Ollie came out and the rule changed to girls or guys."

"That's cool of you guys to do that. It'll definitely make Maddie feel special."

"Yeah. He hoped it would. Everyone kinda knows that we don't give them out so when she has 'Waters' plastered on her back it might get a little ugly."

"It's alright I'll be there to break anyone who tries anything."

"Oh yeah, what was that about with Michelle?"

"She was trying to set some claim on you guys, and I basically told her to fuck off, and then she put her hand on me so I told her to take her hand off, and she said 'Or what?' So I showed her what."

He laughs.

"I'm serious Noah, I'm pretty sure she wants to piss on you guys to mark her territory."

"Hey, hey, we are not her territory."

"Yeah I know that, but does she?"

"None of us have ever gone near her."

"Well she seems to think I'm trying to steal all of you, so, OH yeah that reminds me. Tell Dylan to get his head out of his ass and ask Kena out for me. Because he won't listen to me but I promised Kena K wouldn't tell him that she's been in love with him since Kindergarten so, this is me telling you, to tell him."

He laughs again.

"You know you have this way of like setting people up without them knowing it."

"Yeah I know. What about you Noah? Anyone you're interested in?"

"I don't really know, Can I get back to you on that." He replies and I laugh even though I feel a little pull in my chest where my heart is.

Well that answers that question.

I'm starting to fall for Noah Eades. And there's nothing I can do to stop it.

Shit.

———————————————————————————

Um I've posted EVERYDAY for the past 5 days. I know y'all love me it's whatever. Lmk what you guys think about the story so far please I wanna hear your opinions❤️