The boys behind him are quietly mouthing out different words. Some of them were confused on what Keonhee is doing and some of them are telling Keonhee to stop on whatever he is planning to do.

Both Hyunjae and Seojin kept quiet when they noticed Keonhee sneaking quietly behind Kevin. Hyunjae then thought of saying something in order to gain Kevin's full attention.

"Kevin," Hyunjae began. "You know to yourself that all of the things that you are doing right now are all wrong. Don't let greed and anger take over you."

"You don't know how I feel," Kevin spats at Hyunjae as he pointed the gun deeper against the latter's chest.

"I know what you feel," Hyunjae spoke. "You're hurt. It is so obvious in your eyes."

Kevin was taken aback because of what Hyunjae just told him. Keonhee grabbed the chance to steal the gun from Kevin.

"Youngjo, let's go back to the city to call the police," Leedo said before dragging Youngjo with him.

Changmin ran up to Keonhee and Kevin who are still fighting over the gun. He tried to separate them, but it was no use. Both Juyeon and Seoho saw Changmin's struggle, so they decided to help the latter.

Jacob and Chanhee immediately went up to Hyunjae and to Seojin who is already shaking in fear.

And there's Hwanwoong, wondering on what he should do.

"I guess I'll just stand here for a while," he said with a shrug.

Chanhee gently rubbed Seojin's back, trying to calm her down.

"Seojin, you need to get away from here," Jacob tells her.

The girl immediately shook her head. "No, I shouldn't leave. It is only myself who could stop Kevin from all of these."

"What if he tries to kill you-"

"Then let him," Seojin cuts Chanhee off.

"Seojin, please don't," Jacob begged once again, but Hyunjae stopped him.

"Kevin would never hurt her," Hyunjae spoke. "He would never physically hurt her."

Seojin made her way where the five boys are. She pulled her older brother away, but the four boys were not bothered.

Seoho gave Seojin a confused look. "What are you doing? Get away from here."

"No," Seojin insisted. "I'll talk to him."

"What are you thinking?!"

"Just shut up and let me handle this," Seojin reassures him as she stood behind Kevin.

She took a deep breath, relaxing herself.

"Kevin," she called out, loud enough for the four boys to hear, making all of them to stop.

Kevin looked back and was startled when he saw Seojin.

"Let go of the gun," she told her calmly.

Seoho motioned to the three boys to let go of Kevin and take a step back, in which they immediately followed, leaving the gun still on Kevin's grip.

"Kevin, just drop the gun," Seojin tells him once again.

With his grip slightly loosing, Kevin dropped the gun down, letting it rest on the ground with a thud.

"Come here," she told him with her arms slightly welcoming him.

Kevin slowly stepped forward with his body trembling lightly.

"Please come closer."

Kevin did come closer to her. When he halted in front of her, she immediately hugged him tight.

"Kev, you don't have to be like this," she whispered on his ear. "Just be yourself."

"But this is me," Kevin spoke as he stared on the ground without even blinking.

"No, this isn't you," Seojin insisted.

With that Kevin started to cry on her shoulder, both hands gripping onto the fabric of her shirt. She started to rub his back in order to calm him down.

Hwanwoong stared at the two, almost tearing up. "This touched my heart," he said while clutching onto his chest.

"Gay," Changmin mumbled beside him.

Kevin immediately broke from the hug and ran back to the place where he dropped his dagger earlier. He picked it up and ran back to Seojin.

"W-why did you pick up the d-dagger?" she asked him, almost choking on her own words.

"I'm asking you for the last time," Kevin said. "Do you still love me?"

"What the hell will he do?" Juyeon mouthed out.

"I'm getting scared for Seojin," Chanhee mumbled.

"Fucking answer me, Lee Seojin," Kevin demanded while gritting his teeth.

"I do care for you," Seojin softly said. "But I don't love you the way I used to before."

Kevin slowly nodded his head. "Say it again."

Seojin was hesitant at first, but she still said it.

"I don't love you anymore."

Kevin gave her a small smile before placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Thank you," he whispered with tears still flowing out of his eyes.

In a blink of an eye, Kevin stabbed himself on the chest using the dagger that he has on his hand.

"Did he just fucking do that?" Hwanwoong mouthed out in disbelief.

"Shit, no," Juyeon said before covering his eyes.

Seojin immediately held Kevin's back before pulling out the dagger from his chest. She then pulled him closer to her.

"Why did you do that?" Seojin asked him, not noticing the tears that are falling out from her eyes.

"I'd rather die for loving you," Kevin managed to say despite the blood that is flowing out from his mouth. "Instead of hurting you, I'd rather die."

Seojin shook her head. "Just hold on, okay? You can make it-"

"I can't," Kevin weakly said with a slight chuckle before his eyes suddenly closed.

"Kev?" Seojin called out as she shook him lightly.

A few seconds after, Kevin's body grew heavier on Seojin's arms.

"No, this isn't happening," Jacob said as he averted his gaze on Kevin.

Seojin dropped her body on the ground, still holding Kevin's dead body in her arms as she cried for what she have just lost.

end of book 1