"No, dont. Be free tonight, okay? Free bird, right?" They nod at each other. "If I finish my drink before you, you're taking a shot."

"You're on, boy." They grin at each other as they down their drinks. "I won!" She points at his beer bottle, taking a couple steps closer to him.

"No you didn't! I did." He says as he sits on the corner of the patio. "You lost! Go take a shot!"

"You're a sore loser." She giggles, shaking her head. "You know I won." She's closer to him now, drunk Dani looses all senses of personal space. He doesn't mind at all as he spreads his legs a little bit, sitting back. Her hand comes out to touch the same cross necklace he's been wearing for as long as she can remember, her finger following the chain down to his sternum. He lets her, ignoring how cold her fingertips are as they touch his skin, his shirt isn't buttoned up as far as it should and there's nothing underneath it. She bites her lip as she looks at his chest, his eyes are locked on her face, looking over every inch of her beautiful face, the single dimple mixed in with light freckles that show up more in the summer sun, the mesmerizing color of her vividly blue eyes, the cute stud in the side of her small nose, the small beauty mark by her ear. "You..." she trails off as she looks at his pretty blue eyes. "You have a mullet."

"I do. I love it, really adds to the redneck persona I've been tryin' for."

She giggles as she digs around in her purse for her pack of cigarettes. "Want one?"

"Oh no." He pulls a can of Grizzly Long Cut Wintergreen from his back pocket. "Quit smokin'."

"I should quit." She says as she looks at her cigarette then over at Morgan. "Habits, huh?" They share a look, the same look that gets Dani to flick her freshly lit cigarette away and for Morgan to pocket his dip, the look that has her climbing onto his blue jean clad lap, their mouths fitting together perfectly. Her hands slide into his hair, knocking off his ballcap as he holds onto her waist. 

It's like they're back together, those nights they've spent skinny dipping in the river followed by camping out in the bed of his truck, star watching. His hands find their way under her tank top as hers start to unbutton his flannel.

There's a sudden whistle that comes from behind her. Her head snaps to look at who it is, it's fuckin Hardy. "Seeing whatcha you guys are up to, catchin' up I see."

"We were." Morgan says as he moves her off him. "Whatcha need, Hardy?"

"Dani, I'm not comin' home tonight so enjoy the place to yourself." He winks. "See you in the mornin'."

"Okay Michael." She laughs, tucking some of her hair behind her hair. Morgan bends over to pick up his hat from the ground, turning back to Dani with that silly grin. "What?"

"C'mon baby." He says, holding his hand out. She grins and takes it, bouncing behind him as the leave the party and head back to her apartment.

As soon as she shuts the door behind them, she's pressed up against it, Morgan's lips against her neck, his hand returning to underneath her tank top, causing the strap to slip off her shoulder. He rips her borrowed flannel open, buttons hitting the floor as he shoves it off her body. She wraps her legs around his waist, attempting to kick her boots off, only one hits the floor while the other stays stuck on her foot. She starts working on the buttons of his flannel, moaning when he drops her onto her bed. "This is your room, right?" She nods as he runs his hand down her smooth leg and takes her other shoe off, her chest is heaving and her lips are red. "God, I almost forgot how beautiful you are." He smiles softly at the girl in front of him.

"You're full of shit, Wallen." She pants, pulling her tank top up over her head, leaning on her elbows. He rolls his eyes as he starts working on his belt, the big buckle makes a solid thud when it hits the floor. He leans down and kisses her, laying her back against her bed, undoing her jeans. "I missed you." She admits in a breathy voice.

"I missed you too, baby." He mumbles against her neck. Their jeans come off along with any underwear. There's some quiet giggles that come with hooking up together, mostly because his cross necklace keeps bumping against her nose and chin until the switch positions. She laughs quietly when he accidentally pokes her side, tickling her. "Sorry."

"God I missed you." She moans as she slows down, her hands pressed against his sweaty chest. She flops next to him, the sheets sticking to their damp skin. "I'm so glad Hardy invited you out tonight." She smiles, tracing shapes on his chest.

He nods, rubbing her back. "Man, he wasn't kiddin' when he said you were my type." She smiles against his skin.

"How long are you in Knoxville for?"

"A couple days."

"I liked that song I heard on the radio." She starts fiddling with his fingers. "That summer song."

"It's about you." He reveals. "Us, that summer a few years ago."

"People think I'm a bitch because of that song. The DJ on the station said so."

"They just don't know the story behind it." He whispers, looking down at her.

"I had no idea you wanted to do music, you never talked about it before."

"I was just nervous 'bout it." She sighs as closes her eyes, happy that she's with him again.