➤ change. (mitch x fem!reader)

"Just listen to me! I want to help you mitch." y/n grumbled, tugging onto mitch's arm, mitch however, was able to pull his arm away, causing the girl to slightly lose her balance. "you don't know me, and I don't need you!" those words he said, broke you. Mitch just walked away, as you just stood there, holding in your tears, you never knew he would change so much.

y/n was mitch's childhood friend, both of them were inseparable. To the newly released games, to visiting cons, or probably everything two teens would do. y/n meet him at a pvp game, they were teammates who didn't know each other at that time, yet both of you synchronized with their characters, since they worked quite well. Mitch messaged y/n first, and then after that everything else was history.

Everything changed as he started working as a glitch tech, he moved out of his sibling's place, started becoming more egotistical, and pushed more people away than ever. He even stopped uploading videos on his gaming channel. she was never this devestated for a friend, y/n was hired as a glitch tech along side with mitch by the time they held a record on a 2 player arcade game.

Those days meant everything to the girl, it pains her too see him like this.

"mitchFTW here! starting a co - op with my pal g/t!"

"c'mon now n/n we got this."

"we should definitely farm on this now."

"how about you and I got to that newly open restaurant?"

"you don't know how much I love being here, with you."

she snapped out of her daze, she looked down, realizing he probably won't talk to her after this. y/n sighed, as she began crying, try wiping her tears away, she were never really the one to cry. "breath in, breath out. you got this y/n" she said to herself, upon walking away, trying to think of another solution for her to approach him once again.

a/n ; this isn't really requested, I just found this on my notepad lol. sorry if this is a bit sad =O part 2 maybe???