Chapter-9

Here after leaving from her house nandini went to Goa

she is start her journey actually she had some money with her chachi give
Within 2 hours she reached Goa.

Then she then she started working as she doesn't know where to go.

Then her eyes she saw a Church there

She go inside and pray to God to show her right path.

Then ,there she saw a cafe over there in a board it was written that they need a cook and there she went and she got a job.

one thing she knew was that now she is all alone to survive in this cruel world except her child.

First she started looking for a house on rent in newspaper.
As she had very limited amount of money in which she have to handle all the things
After going through a lot advertisement she finally founded a house in her budget it is located in some of the place where all the lower middle class people stay.

She took her back and moves there and she found a house in her budget.

She started arranging her things while arranging them she remembered thatbefore leaving doctor told her to visit her in a day or two as some test are required.

She takes manik photo in her one hand and other hand keep over her tummy.

Manik : congratulations Manik hum parents banne wale Hain. Tum kitne khush hote ye jaankar .
(With tears in her eyes ) but I am sorry Manik main tumhen nahin Bata sakti abhi abhi tumhara career shuru hua hai main nahin chahti ki Meri wajah se tumhara career kharab ho.
Main tumse promise karti hun manik ki main hamare bacche ko sari khushiyan dungi Jo hamen apne bachpan mein nahin Mili I know for this I have to struggle so much ,Tum tension mat lo Mai akele hi hamare bacche ke liye sab kuchh karungi.

She just keep the frame beside her bed table with this she drifted to sleep because it all had been very tired for her since morning.

In Mumbai .

Manik and Kabir same car and both were silent and unusual silence were there .

Kabir look that manik who is silently driving the car.

Cabir : manik

Manik looked at him : hmm

Cabir : dhruv ,Aliya mukti kitne khush hai na and specially dhruv

Manik : hmmm , why don't he after all he is going to be the father with a smile .

Cabir : yaaa , but still manik they guys not even regret which they had done

Now with all these manik is getting what cabir is trying to say

He stop his car , and they both came out

Cabir : sometime I think I should left fab 5 but can't as I know that ( looked at manik ) my best friend had sacrifice his love ,his shinning 🌟 for fab 5 said stratically .

Cabir ask shaking him : why manik why you have left her .you done so much for all of us but uske badle Mai Kya Mila tujhe ha bol na

Manik was in tear's as he remember her nightmare condition

Cabir : bol na chup kyon khada hai

Manik : I have no answer kabhi I have no answer .....palming his both hands on his face.

Kabir after seeing his condition couldn't control just hug him with this manik just broken down in his arms.

After sometime they both broke their hug

Manik : tujhe pata hai cabir I choose Fab 5 over but still she doesn't hate me Kabir Meri nandini mujhse aaj bhi bahut pyar karti hai you remember the next day from talent Hunt that night I meet her main usse milane gaya tha shayad ek last time ... I still remember how much she is broken from inside but still she said that how can she hate me.

Kabir was just silently listening everything.

Manik : and you know when I said her to" MOVE ON " but but she said that :I am shadow and without her shadow how can she survive .

Manik : she just keep me above in all her relations. its look like she just have me in her life and no one is important for her .with a smile : koi bhi baat ho karni hoti thi To sabse pahle mujhse share karte thi Manik ye , manik vo , manik tumhe pata hai tumhe pata hai.

Manik : But what I have done .
(Kabir look at him as he know how much pain is in he ).

Manik : aur aur tujhe pata hai cabir still she says that: Manik I will wait for you how much long it was still I will wait for you

Manik finally broken in tears .

Cabir : manik pls sambhal apne aap no .

Manik : mujhe Meri chinta nahin hai (looked at cabir ) . I know that am just a curse / mistake of my so-called mother . But meri nandini ki koyi galti nahi hai cabir she was not at fault cabir .....you .. know na

Cabir : I know, I know manik, nandini is not at fault it just our so called best friend fault .

They both hugged each other ,And left after sometime .

OVER ! OVER ! OVER