Chapter Chewbacca

Pete lifted Myka up bridal style to the back of the SUV and laid her down gently. Myka had fallen unconscious after she stood up. Pete hopped in and drove back to what used to be Lena's B&B. When glhe got their, he swiftly lifted Myka up bridal style. He opened the entrance and noticed two sleeping Warehouse agents on the couch. In order to get revenge on them for taking a photo of  him and his girlfriend, Pete took several photos of Steve and Claudia cuddling together. After lying Myka in her bedroom, Pete grabbed some cookies and an ice cold water bottle and went upstairs again. Myka woke to a throbbing head." Oww." She spoke quietly as she felt the lump on her head. At first Myka couldn't remember where she was but then she realized she went unconscious at the park.

Claudia awoke spooning with Steve on the couch. She sat up and looked at the time. 5:47 pm. Is what the clock said. Artie entered the living room quietly." What have you been up to gramps?" Claudia said while noticing the smirk on Artie's face." I am going to go find out if the other agents upstairs are in a new relationship." He said. Trailor had just entered the room and hopped on the couch and rested his butt on Steve's head." Wait! You eat to much and they will hear you coming. I mean the mice in the walls can hear you coming from a mile away." Claudia said with a huge smirk on." Fine why don't you do it yourself." A frowning Artie replied. She shook her head." Nope. How about hooking a micro camera up onto Trailor's head?" She asked. He nodded while Trailor looked up as his be was called. The three heard a groan from under Trailor. Claudia and Artie giggled as Steve shoved Trailor off his face.

Pete had entered Myka's room quietly." You need to ice your head Mykes." He said with a cookie in his mouth. She looked at him and smiled. " It hurts really bad. I think it might be bleeding." She said as tears filled her eyes." Well you did fall backwards after they kicked the ball and you might of landed on a rock. But please don't cry baby." He said. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her and felt her head. Myka screamed in pain as Pete touched her head as lightly as possible. Tears rolled down her face as he hugged her real tight." I'm sorry Mykes. Didn't mean to hurt you. I most defiantly think you could have a fracture. Now let's put ice on it for now." Pete said soothingly. The 2 hadn't realized Tre  entered the room." Here bud!" Pete called to the dog. What they didn't know is that the dog had a camera on viewing the whole thing. Myka sat quietly as Trailor exited. She let out a sigh of pain. Myka wasn't going to sleep that well tonight.

Dinner rolled around and almost everyone was at the table. Myka came down with Pete stumbling right behind her. Artie noticed how Myka looked like she was hurt and exhausted. He gave her a confused look just like everyone else.