Ep 1: the beginning (Part 1)

Summary: It's been a few weeks since Homecoming and nothing interesting has happened lately in the Daily Life of Peter Parker who also happens to Be Spider-Man. Until one night during patrol, he meets a new faces.

Notes: The version of Mj I will be using Will be the Mcu one. Also Ned in this because why not.

—————————————————————————

Peters POV-

It's been a few weeks since the homecoming incident, and things have luckily calmed down....will mostly. Mj and Ned are still acting like I'm in danger. I mean come on, sure I almost died like multiple times, but I ain't dead....oh your probably wondering why I almost died, Will you see, it's because I have a secret life because the truth is.........I'm Spiderman.

I've been SpiderMan for a while now actually, I think about 8 months give or take. It all started when me and my class went on a field trip to Oscorp, my best friend Harry somehow managed to convince his Dad, who is 'The' Norman Osborn, to let our class take a field trip there. Turns out they had radioactive spiders....for some reason, and I just so happen to get bit by one of them....which sucked because I got really sick and this really bad headache. After that trip, some....stuff happens which lead me to becoming Spider-Man. I started out only doing about an hour of patrol each night but that turned into 5 hours of patrol each night, what can I say, crime never sleeps. But soon after patrol one night,my best friend Ned found out after walking in on me changing out of my Spider-Man costume, after telling him about how I got my Spider powers, he became my 'Man in the Chair', helping me and Karen on patrol by informing us of bad guy activity. And soon enough, Mj found out because will, she's Mj and we can't really keep secrets from her no matter how hard we try and hide them, the only person who hasn't found out is Harry. And that's all I can say about my backstory

And how I almost died is a long story. It all started when robbers have been getting these strange weapons which so happen to have these strange rocks from the Alia invasion that happened a couple years ago. It turned out that the Vulture had used to be part of a cleaning crew who were cleaning up after the invasion but were fired. So he then used the rocks he collected and started making weapons and selling them. He then tried to explode a plain which was apparently shipping weapons for the Avengers, so I had to leave the Homecoming dance to stop him when I saw what was happening outside. And to make this story shorter, hers a quick rush talk of what happen; A building called on top of me, I cause up to the Valture, stoped him, Plane exploded, tried him up in my web so he won't escape, brought him the the police, went home, and Mj and Ned telling me to be more careful since I almost died.

So here I am now, patrolling the streets of queens, making sure everything is safe. It's sure is peaceful tonight......

"Be careful tonight, we don't want you to die on us" Karen, my ai, told me in her usual sassy voice.

"Oh come on, your still on about that too" I said, upset that she's still bringing that fact up still. "I keep telling you guys, don't worry. It's been weeks since homecoming and you guys are still acting like I'm in danger" I added.

"That's because you almost died" Karen argued back. "Look, I'm sorry we keep bringing it up but what do you expect, you almost died." Karen added, having more of a worried tone in this time.

"Will that doesn't mean you-" I stoped mid sentence as I felt my Spidey sense tingling.

Karen then said, "Are you okay Pe-"

"Be quiet...someone coming" I whispered to her. She was then silent.

Everything is quite. I look around and see nothing, but my Spidey Sense is still tingling. I get into a fighting stance just in case. I look around again and still see no-