Chapter 7

Jemma's P.O.V
***************
After Explaining our past lives to the girls, we went for food and we quickly learnt that it was terrible. We had lumpy mash and something that looked a bit like meat loaf. We missed mums cooking. On a Saturday we would have Meat and potato pie followed by a lovely desert. Me and April took it in turns to choose the 'Saturday Pudding' but here...everything was different.

After the meal it was 'wash time'- as the other girls called it. The showers were next door to our room, so we didn't have to walk far. In the room there were little cubicles, with showers that turned on and off automatically, like the ones at our old local swimming pool. We only had 5 minutes to wash and be back in our room, unless we wanted to visit the head (which sounded very unpleasant according to Emila, one of the girls in our room).

We ran back to our room with seconds to spare before the head came marching into our room to tell us that it was 'lights out'.

And then it was silent.

And I only had the sound of heavy breathing and light snores to send me to sleep in this unusual bed.
************************************
Another chapter! Thank you for 288 reads!
Alice