Hogwarts

Just so you know this contains a bit of cussing.❣️ I love you all bye and I will make another series and comment if you want the next series spicy or not!!🐍

It's beautiful! It was all I have ever dreamed of. "Woah" said Ron. "Ikr" I spat. When we got to the entrance a old professer said "now before you can take your seats you must be sorted into your houses, there's gryffindor, hufflepuff, ravenclaw, and slytherin." Then a boy named Neville shouted "Trevor! Sorry" then we entered the giant castle. We stood in something called "the great hall" we walked in and stood in front of the weird looking board thing. "First up hermione granger" said professer mcgonagall. She stood up on the board and took a seat. The professer sat a old hat on her head and all of a sudden the hat screamed "GRYFFINDOR" and hermione went and took a seat at the gryffindor table. After a few people it was my turn.. she placed the hat on my head and it screamed "SLYTHERIN" I was surprised wasent I supposed to be in the same house as ny twin? I walked over to the table and a boy named Draco malfoy greeted me. I was surprised Harry said he was all that mean but hes actually very kind. I shook he's hand back and as every one else got sorted we talked for hours it seemed like. He was so fun to talk to. Then we ate and went to the common room. We said goodnight and went to our own common rooms. The next day I got ready and went to class. I saw Draco! I greeted him and sat next to Ron because he was my partner. I love Ron, he is my best friend of course. A few years later.. me and Draco became bestfriends and me and Ron were still bestfriends. I had a feeling I mean I am in my 3rd year. I think I have feelings for draco. He aged so perfectly he is so hot! I should ask him if he feels the same way. So I did. "Hey draco." I said "heyy" he replied and gave me a giant hug. I hugged him back ofcourse. "I have something to tell you" I spat. "You can tell me anything" he said. So I told him. "I think I have  feelings for you" I said. He said " y/n I have always had feelings for you!" And he hugged me. And idk what went through me I just threw myself in him and kissed him. I was surprised that he kissed me back. Anyways he asked me out and of course I said yes and we went on a date to hogsmade and I had the time of my life. When we got back to hogwarts we split up and the next day ron said something that broke me into a million pieces. He said " it's me or him" I was so confused he had a giant frown on his face. "W-what?" I replied but before I could even breath he repeated himself. "Don't make me choose" I spat. But I felt so guilty. "You fucking love him or me." He spat. "I love you both i-". I closed my eyes and somehow the words "him" escaped my mouth and he said "fine then bye and don't ever expect me to fucking talk to you again." "Ok then fuck off" I replied I don't know what was going through my head but I meant what I said. So a few years later he proposed to me. We got married and now. Ok welcome back there's my life story me and Draco just got married and I'm deciding to write to Ron. Here's what I wrote.

Dear Ron,
Hey it's y/n I know I haven't spoken to you since 3rd year but I miss you and I still love you when u said that my heart just tore apart. I'm so sorry that I hurt you. And i hope you know I have never in these 8 years stopped for a minute loving you and I miss you so much. I heard you and hermione got married. I hope you and Harry are still in touch. Tell your mom I miss her too. And I hope you forgive me..

Love,
Y/n malfoy❤️