Three years later

Tim Tam here again!

Ahhahaha now Y'all have me. Heyo it's Crispy! Let's get this show on the road-!

Bakugou's PoV....

   It had been three years. Three years since my husband and I got married. And three years since the happiest day in my life. I wish I was home with him right now, just so that I could help him with the house work. He's always saying how he didn't mind all of the work, but I can't help but feel bad for having him do all of it.

   Right now I'm on patrol, seeing as I'm a pro hero, when I came across another murder scene. It was just like all the others. Blood everywhere, and seeming like multiple people were there from the many different foot prints. The scene was blocked off with police officers, more pros, and police tape. Citizens came to look at the scene before quickly walking off, not being able to handle the gruesome scene.

   I walked up to one of the officers, "Hey, do we know if it was from the same person as all the other murders, or no?" I asked, crossing my arms. She turned to me and nodded her head, her hair bouncing lightly from the moment as well as the wind blowing lightly. "Yes, it seems so Dynamight. It appears to be the same people from the newly formed Organization. We're doing the best we can to catch them, yet there are no finger prints, and we can't find any leads. I'm deeply sorry, Sir." She said, giving a small bow before turning back to the scene, and walking off to talk to other officers and pros.

   I grunted in frustration. Why was it so hard to catch these villains? What is their motive? When will they stop? So many questions, so little answers. I walked under the police tape and started to survey the scene. I started looking around for any sort of clue, but I just found some writing in the blood that was in the all the other incidents. "Eye for an Eye. Body for a Body. ~D" I muttered to myself.

   I sighed and walked away from the scene, continuing on my patrol.

Time Skip. A few hours later, at the Bakugou Residence.

    I walked through the door, hearing Izu in the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen with a big smile on my face and walked up behind him, hugging him softly, and kissed him on the cheek. "Hey, Darling. How's it going?" I asked.

   He laughed lightly as he turned off the stove, turned around in my grip, and wrapped his arms around my neck. He stood on his tippy toes to kiss me for a few second before he pulled back. "I'm doing great, hun. How was your patrol?" He asked, his voice relaxing me instantly.

   "There was another murder, from that new Villain Organization I told you about. Other than that, it was a pretty boring day. I'm just glad I'm home." I smiled, dipping my head down to kiss him once again.

   I pulled away from the kiss, a small smile on my face as I looked down at his soft and adorable face which held a smile of it's own. "How about you go shower and rest up? I'll finish dinner, and we can eat before watching hero shows." Izuku said and tured back to the stove.

   I laughed at his antics. He always does this when I get back from patrol or when I get back from an emergency call. I shower and rest, he finishes up the food and we watch TV until it's time for bed. "Alright, I won't be long. I love you."

  "I love you, too. Now go freshen up!" He said, pushing me out of the kitchen. "Okay okay! I'm going!" I laughed and started to take off my hero costume, starting with the gauntlets.

  After my shower, I walked into the kitchen to see that Izu was serving up our dinner, which was of course Katsudon. I took my plate and kissed the side of his head in thanks.

   As we ate, we talked about our days (mainly what all happened on my patrol) and soon we were done with our food. Izu took our dishes and started to wash up. I walked into the living room and turned on a random hero show.

   Izu walked into the room as soon as I sat down on the couch. He sat down next to me and laid his head down in my lap as he sprawled across the couch. I smiled and started to run my hand through his messy hair. I looked back up to the TV and watched the show, as comfortable as ever.

Alright, I know that this is shorter than what I usually write, but I have a reason. As of now, something is going on in my family and I'm mainly just writing this to get my mind off of the situation. I hope you all enjoy the chapter and I'm sorry for not writing as much as usual! Bye y'all.