✨Larenz Tate✨

Start from the beginning

He still came closer to my face and gave me a kiss on my cheek and walked out the house.

------------------------------------

That's the last time I saw Kevin, I got a call that late night saying that he was arrested.

I was home alone now, Kevin was gone, the only people I had was A-Wax and Stacie. Ronnie would visit often throughout 3 months each of the time, Stacie would visit every month of there year... Before Sharif was murdered, Stacy and him we're leaving to move to Kansas.

But Stacy, he didn't think twice. He left California with his baby and his girl and didn't look back.

-----------------------------------

It's a year, 6 months and 20 days being without Caine, Kevin and Sharif... Today was the A-wax mama was having a cook out for O because he was coming home, I decided to go because throughout the time he was in jail, we sent letters to each other.

We decided well- Kevin decided that we should take a break, would ever the fuck that means. So, we kept it simple and went on with our lives.

I was getting ready for the cook out when a little someone disturbed me, "Mama." my daughter, Jhene interrupt me. She pointed up at her hair that was messed up, "Aww Jhene I just fix your hair!" I whined. I picked her up, walked back to my bed and brushed her up into a puffy bun, I did her baby hairs and let her be on her way around the house.

I found out I was pregnant a week after O went to jail, I never sent him any letters or even called him to tell him that I was pregnant with his baby. everyone found out I was pregnant but I told them never to tell him if they went to visit.

Jhene looks just like her daddy, she has a little bit of me in her but, a lot of Kevin. 

I decided I should tell him when I go to the cook-out today, I had Jhene dressed in a all pink Guess outfit with her little shoes. 

I called Ronnie and asked her if she was coming to O's welcome home party, she said yes so, I asked her could she do my hair and she said it was no problem.

Ronnie came a couple of days ago, she was staying at my grandpa and grandma's apartment. I was wearing a white crop top, with a black exposing skirt showing my stomach with straps for my shoulders with my braids wrapped up in a ponytail.

I was about to grab Jhene from out of her room, when suddenly there was a knock at the door... I walked back over to the door and opened to see Ronnie and Anthony.

"Heyy!!" I said, I hugged her as she gave me a smile and a hug back. "Heyy!" she says, I look over to Anthony who was giving me a little smile.

"Hey Little Man!" I said, pinching his cheeks. "Hey Auntie Y/n." he said, he ran into the house plopping on my couch and me and Ronnie laughed.

"So, where's Jhene?" Ronnie asked, before I can come get her she comes out the room smiling and giggling. "Hi! babygirl!" Ronnie yelled, Jhene ran to her and raised her hands for "up,up" as what she means when she wants someone to hold her.

I smiled at them two and looked over to Anthony who was watching Looney Tunes on my television, "Come on, little man we're leaving." I told him, he turned off the television and came by me holding my hand.

----------------------------------

On the way to the cook-out....

----------------------------------