I'm in love~ Final Part

I do not own any drawings or characters in this fanfiction.

(Ukai POV) 

"We definitely need to keep an eye on their number 13 (Komori) and 10 (Sakusa)." I said 

"10 is a pretty good Middle blocker. And 13 may even be better than Nishanoya." Takeda commented. 

"Any strategies you could think of?" 

"Well of course we have to get through that middle blocker then deal with the libero, but maybe we can try to deal with the Libero first?" 

"That could work." (I don't know much about Volleyball so I kind of just improvise in this scene) He rubbed his eyes yawning. I should probably get going anyways, it's around 12am. I already watched all of these volleyball videos I just wanted an excuse to hangout with Takeda. I know that may sound selfish of me but to be honest I had no idea what Takeda was into. But I was in love with him. I'm a dreadful romantic. 

"Take-Chan." Hell I can stay for 1 more hour. Right? 

"Hm?" 

"What's your favorite movie?" I asked. 

"Movie? Uh, Love Simon or 5 Feet Apart." 

"Love movies?" 

"Yeah, they're really cute. But also I like chronicles. A bunch of movies." I started snickering. 

"What?" 

"Nothing, you're adorable." That word slipped out. Takeda stayed quiet for a little. Did I mess up everything by saying that? 

"Adorable? What's adorable about watching love movies?" Okay. I'm okay. 

"Everything." I couldn't stop smiling at him. 

"What movie is your favorite?" 

"Maze runner and Avengers I guess." 

"Action. Normie." Uh. I got called a normie by someone I like. :( 

"Normie??" He shrugged his shoulders. I laughed. He laughed along with me. Takeda was snuggled up in the blanket. He had his glasses off. I patted his head. He looked away. 

"Sensei watches love movies." 

"Yeah yeah." 

"Hmm, what do you do besides liking Volleyball?" He questioned. If you knew I love you I would say you but you don't know. 

"Sleeping. What about you?" I said.

"Watching tv." 

"Adorable." I whispered underneath my breath. He didn't hear me though, at least I don't think so. 

"Favorite position?" 

"Setter." I chuckled. That's not what I meant but okay. You're so innocent and pure ahh, why are you so cute? (Ik cringe) 

I started feeling a little drained. I should go home, but I don't want to. Mainly because I want to stay with Take-chan but also I'm too lazy to walk. 

"Well, it's midnight I should go home." I said softly. Please stop me.. Please. 

"It's really late you could stay over if you want." 

"Okay. I'll sleep on the couch." I smiled. Yes I don't have to walk home. I love you. 

"Let me get you a pillow." He stood up. He was short, I just want to hug you. He wore black shorts and a black shirt. His dark brown hair was all messy. I smirked.