Love at first sight

I suddenly heard my phone buzz and I rolled over my bed to check it. Oh shoot! It was already 8pm in the morning and I wasn't ready for school. I quickly got off the bed and rushed to the shower. I let the cold water run through every curve of my body as it helped me relieve some of the tension I had since it was my first day of school. I soon got out of the shower and put on my clothes. I hurried downstairs and saw my mother still cooking breakfast. "Why didn't you wake me up?! It's my first day! " I complained. "Honey, I was busy with work in the weekend and I came home late last night. I even haven't had enough sleep " she said as she yawned. I gobbled up my breakfast and grabbed my bag. "Bye sweetie! Have a good day at school !" my mum shouted."BYE MOM!! " I said.

I arrived at school and the classes had already started. I looked at the timetable and it saw that my chemistry class had started. "Fuck! What should I do? I should skip it and wait for my next class. No, it's the first day and i shouldn't mess up! " I thought to myself. I mustered courage and went to class. I softly knocked on the door and I was told to go in. I walked in and all eyes were on me. My heart was beating so fast I was praying the teacher wouldn't tell me to introduce myself. "Please introduce yourself to the class," the teacher said. I felt my heart almost beating out with my chest which made me stumble over my words. "Uh, I'm Kelsey. " I then noticed two boys talking to each other and when I looked at them, one of them smiled at me. I went and sat behind one of the boys. "Blue!! Concentrate or you get detention!!! " the teacher shouted and I noticed he was looking at the boy sitted in front of me. His brown hair looked perfect as it flowed all over his head in a sexy way. He had broad shoulders and muscular arms. I was drooling. "Kelsey! What are you doing?! Detention on Friday! "said the teacher. What?! It was my first day of school and I already got detention!! I wanted to complain about it but I stopped myself because I knew it would only get worse. The boy who sat in front of me looked at me and winked. My heart skipped a beat. The bell rang bringing me back to reality as I wondered why he winked at me. The teacher and the other students walked out of the class .When I was about to leave, I felt someone grabbing my wrist. I looked back and it was the boy who was sitted in front of me.
"Let me go! "

Hi, my name is Custis but you can call me Blue. "

"I didn't ask for your name! "

"See you in detention on Friday "Blue said with a smile. He then left the room and I stood there wondering the kind of like effect he had on me.