About a minute later John's eyes widened, I sunk down into my seat.

"CHERYL" Alpha John boomed.

Luna walked in gracefully, how will I ever master being an Alpha Female?

"Yes hun?" She answered.

"Our son has found his mate, his Luna."

"That's great! Who is she son?"

Was I the only one to still notice I was in the room?

"Macy" Zayn proudly said getting up, and bringing me to his side.

"You've both been mates since the party?" John asked.

'I told him' Zayn said mind linking with me.

"Yeah" I smiled.

"No" John spoke.

"What?" Zayn asked.

"Zayn, we are finding you a new mate, this, girl isn't to the standards of Luna, and you know it, you will mate another woman, have pups and lead this pack-"

I didn't hear the rest, I didn't want to, something inside me snapped.

"He's MINE! No other woman will touch him, never mind thinking that they can mate with MY MATE! I will carry his pups, not some whore! If you dare, try and bring another woman into this, I won't be responsible for her death, Alpha or not, that is stepping out of line!" This was my wolf, and she was fucking angry.

How could Zayn stay calm!?

John took in deep breath's, the whole room was quit before a smile took over John's face.

"That's my Daughter-In-Mating, I was just testing you to see if you had a bit of power in you, though I didn't like the way you were talking to me, I hope you and Zayn are happy"

Was he f*cking serious!

I couldn't put in words how awkward I felt right then.

"Erm-yeah, sorry Alpha John" I bowed.

Without warning I was spun and soft, moist lips were placed on mine. Zayn.

It wasn't an intimate kiss, just a soft but simple kiss.

After ten seconds of me responding to the kiss, the Alphas' coughed, and we pulled away quickly.

Zayn chuckled. "Kinda got carried away".

"Yes, but do that shit in your room" John replied laughing slightly.

"If you wish"

Then I was dragged outside the room and in the elevator, where Zayn attacked my lips, I moaned into his mouth, where as he took that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, where he won fighting for dominance.

'Ding'

The elevator door opened and I was picked up bridal style, still kissing and placed softly onto a bed, where Zayn laid on top me, holding his weight on his elbows while stroking my face with his hands.

"Mmm, Macy-i...want...you" Zayn moaned.

Shakily I replied. "Have me" I whispered. The normal Macy would have shoved him off me, but my wolf was yearning for him, so I let her have her way.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes, watching me while he took off my t-shirt, even my skinny jeans. I bit my gums and arched my back when he massaged my breasts with his hands, even though my bra was still on, I couldn't hold in the moan.

Why was he still fully dressed?!

I grabbed his shirt and ripped it off, literally.

Zayn moaned, lowly. "That was so f*cking sexy"

He rushed his pants off, and took off his socks, after he did this I bit my lip, and shoved him on the bed, getting on top, straddling him.

*************SEXUAL SCENE*************

I nipped at his neck with my teeth grazing his skin, feeling his d*ck getting happy and digging into my thigh, and let me tell you he's HUGE... Let's just say I took a peak the morning after we mated.

"F*ck Macy" he moaned.

Then I was flipped over, Zayn sucking his mark on my neck, while rubbing my c!it fast, but soft, I felt the tiny piece of fabric getting wet. Making me groan with pleasure.

Grabbing a pillow I screamed into it, when I cl!maxed.

"I'm gonna f*ck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for a week" Zayn huskily whispered, lust clear in his eyes.

His comment made me crash my lips to his, while he un-clipped my bra with one hand, like a pro.

He slipped my bra off my arms, then flicked at my nipples, making them hard, and me aroused even more.

It was unbelievable how good he was with his hands.

Putting his thumbs in my panties he pulled them off, painfully slow.

"F*UCKING HELL, TAKE ME!" I yelled, unable to take any teasing.

With that I ripped off my panties and slipped my hands down his boxers, and made sure to touch his ass, while shoving them off.

Here I was naked below Zayn. I could make myself stop now.

He kissed down my body, not missing a spot, then placed his head between my legs, and sucked on my c!it while sliding a finger in, teasing me. DIDN'T HE UNDERSTAND! I arched my back to him, and he replaced his finger with his tongue, tasting me.

"You taste so f*cking good" Zayn moaned.

Then he slipped two fingers inside me, pumping hard, and fast.

After a minute of screaming, I c!imaxed for the second time.

Licking the last juices he got back on top and placed himself at my entrance.

"You sure" he breathed.

"Yes f*cking now!" I shouted.

He chuckled and slipped inside me, I moaned in please, wrapping my legs around his waist, allowing him to go deeper, while I dug my hands into his back.

You know how they say start slow and passionate? Zayn didn't.

He pleasured me, hard and fast, it felt so good, at least I wasn't drunk this time.

I flipped him over so I was on top, grinding him, his d*ck hitting my G-spot.

"Meet me" he whispered, eyes closed.

Then I lifted myself up, while he thrusted fast into me, while I met him half way.

I felt my walls clench around his d*ck, then I knew I was coming.

"God your so f*cking tight, its amazing"

I dug my nails into his back again, and burst, cl!maxing.

"Ohh, I'm coming" Zayn groaned loudly.

Thrusting for another ten seconds he burst inside me, I was then glad I was on the pill.

We both collapsed together, panting hard.

"So amazing" he whispered, hugging me tightly, sniffing my scent.

We laid like that for a couple more minutes before he lifted his head looking at me, smirking.

"Another round?" He asked.

Boy, he didn't have to ask.

***********END OF SEXUAL SCENE**********

*************************************

Thanks for reading... This was my first time writing a Sex Scene, was it good? COMMENT, FAN AND VOTE!!

-MissJBieber <3