and it began out her a bit on edge, so she just switched to emote only. of course she did like him, but seeing everyone getting into her privacy was beginning to bother her.

"sorry, the chat is going to be emotes only for now." she gave an empathetic smile before going back to playing.

alexis had a great time streaming with corpse and sykkuno, it was like old times. they had accomplished all they needed to within about two hours.

she said goodbye to them and ended the vc, going back to her stream. "hey y'all," she made sure to turn the chat back on. "sorry about disabling the chat, i just saw a lot of questions that kind of got me anxious so i hope you understand."

i'm so sorry!

of course, luv you <3

you guys need to start respecting their privacy smh

alexis smiled softly, "remember to take care of yourselves! drink water, go eat if you haven't, i love you all so dearly! thank you for joining today's stream, bye for now!!"

to which she ended the stream, sighing as she sat back in her chair.

⊹⊱⊰⊹

REAL LIFE!
__

alexis turned off her computers and flopped on her bed with a groan. karl heard, so he made his way over to her room.

"hey.." he peeked his head before walking in and sitting on the bed. "are you okay? how was the stream?"

she turned her head so she was facing him, "most of the chats were asking about you and .. us. and it was just getting me anxious and stuff so i turned chat off. and i, i don't know, i feel bad."

he furrowed his eyebrows, "why do you feel bad? you didn't do anything wrong aj.."

alexis turned her head back so she was dug into the bed and she groaned, muffling, "i don't know."

"hey hey.." he shook her a bit, she turns to look at him. to which he opens his arms out.

she couldn't help but smile, she sat up and jumped in his arms. she liked his hugs. his hugs felt like home.

"you did what you needed to, no need to feel bad alright?" karl reassured, her head nuzzled into his neck. "thanks for this," she muffled.

he smiled, "yeah no problem."

when pulling away he grinned cheekily, "so i was thinking we can watch some christmas movies and drink some hot chocolate?"

alexis squealed, "uh.. yes!!!"

the two excitedly went to the small area that was considered a kitchen and made their hot chocolates happily.

"you know.." karl said as he began to eat marshmallows out of the bag while the milk began to warm up. "maybe this whole shut down thing won't be so bad?"

she furrowed her eyebrows leaning on the counter to face him, "what? you thought it would have been bad? i'm kinda hurt karl not gonna lie.." she joked.

he chuckled, his cheeks burning red trying to quickly redeem himself. "no! i meant like.. i don't know, i just.. you're just a cool person to be around, i didn't expect to.. enjoy your company THIS much.. you know?"

alexis smiles with a small nod, "i know."

⊹⊱⊰⊹

INSTAGRAM!
__

karljacobs_ , corpse_husband, badboyhalo_, sykkuwu, and 89,021 others liked this post!

ajsbbqsauce yum :D

[ tagged : @/ karljacobs_ ]

9,039 comments

karljacobs_ y'all don't even know how long it took me to convince her to use her fav mug ://
|
corpse_husband it's concerning the amount of attachment she has to that damn marvel mug

user92 cute!!!

user6 guys pls youre just fueling the ship 😩😩

badboyhalo_ looks super good!!! :D
|
ajsbbqsauce it is!!! :)

sykkuwu marshmallows!!!!
|
ajsbbqsauce yes!!!

_

INSTAGRAM DM!

danielle

hey girly! was just
wondering if there was
anything going on w
you and karl??

ik we don't know each
other but i just wanted to
let you know, woman to
woman, that he's been
talking to me for awhile
now! 😊

so if you could stop
posting abt him, that would
be awesome!

thank you, love you
girl!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰
delivered 8:34pm

_

⊹⊱⊰⊹

author speaks!

also just so yk, aj hasn't
read it bc she's watching movies
w karl!

i mean you'll see how it goes
next chapter!!!!

anywayz hope you enjoyed!

<3

⊹⊱⊰⊹