Cast

Name : Sari Tri Fitri

Favorite thing to eat : Rendang, Nasi Uduk

Favorite thing to do : Cooking, watching the sunset

Greatest fear : died

Favorite song : Breathe because the song reminds me that I've been trying to survive a tough life.

Lives / is from : She came from a busy city and moved to a peaceful village

Unique, desciptive quality : Sari is a 48 year old woman. She has blonde hair that is turning white. She has a round face and a slightly fat body. She also has round black eyes. She is a fearful person, She is afraid of many things. She also have a history of my weak heart. Her arrival in this village, who wants to find peace in old age, becomes bad for his friend's own family.

Name: Kim Jennie Gren

Favorite thing to eat: all taht spicy and all that sweet

favorite thing to do: singing

greatest fear: lost the future

favorite song: you are the reason and you are my life

Lives / is from: Kerinci

Unique, desciptive quality: I'm 17 years old, have big black eyes, a flat nose. I can sing, dance and act. I was scared when my father started reprimanding me. I am sometimes lazy, but immediately I want to study and work so I can do it in no time.

Name: Monika Poetri as a wife of Sir Agus

Favorite thing to eat: Fried Rice

Favorite thing to do: Watching a movie

Greatest fear: Dog

Lives/is from: Jambi

Favorite song: Heal the World by Michael Jackson because this hope can be realized with love in everyone's heart, care, empathy for others, and helping each other.

Descriptive: She is very pretty and has long brown hair. She has white skin and an oval face. And also have a mole on her left cheek and a frown on her forehead. Her thick eyebrows matched her face perfectly. She also has a pointy nose and pink lips. She likes to use a shirt and skirt which is a combination of white shoes. She also a nice and friendly women.

Name: Agus Setiawan Wibowo

Favorite thing to eat: all about matcha

favorite thing to do: holiday

greatest fear: afraid to upset others

favorite song: perfect-ed sheeran because this song always build up my spirit. The meaning of it's lyric is so amazing.

Lives / is from: Jambi City

Unique, desciptive quality: I am 42 years old i wearing glasses. I am a kind person but firm and don't like it when decisions are rejected. I like to fashionable and look like young daddy.