Chapter II Seeking Retribution

The next morning, Naruto and his men were assembled at the Snow Eagle Base Camp. Four new members  joined the Snow Eagle ANBU faction.

Keiji " Weevil " Aburame
Age: 18
Ninja Rank: ANBU
ID Number: 015433

Ameyuri " Red Rose " Yamanaka
Age: 18
Ninja Rank: ANBU
ID Number: 070866

Kutama " Hammerhead " Senju
Age: 17
Ninja Rank: ANBU
ID Number: 046299

Mizuma " White Lion " Senju
Age: 17
Ninja Rank: ANBU
ID Number: 212598

Now Naruto is now assembled his team for a meeting.

Mizuma Senju: " Today is the Kage Summit."

Kutama Senju: " I've been hearing about Danzo becoming the Sixth Hokage."

Suiren Uchiha: " I've been hearing about that new earlier but not yet an official Hokage."

Mizuma Senju: " Speaking of Danzo, I wonder what's going to happened to the Fifth Hokage?"

Hinami Hyuga: " You mean Lady Tsunade Senju."

Naruto Uzumaki: " She's fine. She only needed time to rest. I wish I had a time to use my Ultra Healing Jutsu to healed the 5th Hokage. Although Sakura and Shizune are looking after her. Anyway, let's just start with the plan of maintain security around the Kage Summit. I'm pretty sure that the Kage meeting will be started at the Summit."

Suiren Uchiha: " Naruto. There was something mystery about the rogue ninja Sasuke Uchiha. He already killed  Orochimaru and Itachi. But there was another puzzled at him."

Naruto Uzumaki: " What is it?"

Suiren Uchiha: " Masked Madara didn't chosed him to be a criminal."

Naruto Uzumaki: " What do you mean Madada didn't chosed him to be a criminal?"

Suiren Uchiha: " According to Anko's men. Sasuke only chosed his own path by swore vengeance against the Leaf for using Itachi to slaughtered his own clan. Recently, six days ago. Six ANBU Black Ops were killed by him. Mostly from the Root, Danzo's organization."

Hinami Hyuga: " Are you implying that Sasuke is going after Danzo Shimura, who is already been chosen by the feudal lords as the Sixth Hokage?"

Suiren Uchiha: " Yes. There's no mistake, it was Danzo, one of the elders."

Naruto Uzumaki: " The 3rd Hokage haven't told me about what happened to the Uchiha Clan and why did Itachi do it? It seems to be a misunderstanding."

Ameyuri Yamanaka: " What are your plannings?'

Naruto Uzumaki: " For the safety of the Hidden Leaf Village, Sasuke will be placed on our bingo book. If he continues to revolt, then killing Sasuke would be my option."

Kutama Senju: " Killing your former teammate?"

Naruto Uzumaki: " If only he refused to listened and continued to revolt, he will be condemned to death. Even though I must follow the laws of the Hidden Leaf."

Suiren and the others were already agreed about Sasuke's judgement.

Meanwhile, Gaara and his siblings were arrived in the Land of Iron. They saw Naruto and his men.

Gaara (5th Kazekage): " Naruto. What are you doing here?"

Naruto Uzumaki: " I'm placing security procedure around the area of the Land of Iron. Danzo is already arrived in the summit. I'm currently the head chief on my newly established ANBU faction called Snow Eagle.

Kankuro: " Naruto! How could you formed your own ANBU faction without informing us?"

Naruto Uzumaki: " This faction remained secretive. We would never give some info to any other ninjas."

Temari and Kankuro were deadpanned.

Temari: " He wore a standard ANBU uniform."

Kankuro: " Hidden Leaf is gonna facing bankrupcy."

Gaara (5th Kazekage): " Anyway. We better headed to the Summit. The other Kages are still alive. Keep your eyes open for the suspecting Akatsuki members."

Naruto Uzumaki: " Me and my other men are awared of it."

One hour later, the Kage Summit meeting is about to start.

Mifune: " Let's start discussed with the criminal group known as the Akatsuki."

A (4th Raikage): " I'm still questioning about the other hidden villages aren't awared of the Akatsuki already got their respective tailed beast."

Mifune: " What about the eight-tails and nine-tails?"

A deadpanned.

A (4th Raikage): " Naruto seemed to take care of himself. Even though I shall sent Yugito to look after him even though she is no longer a jinchuuriki. I'm not quite sure whether Bee is already dead or not."

Onoki (3rd Tsuchikage): " Alright. We need to figure out about the members of the Akatsuki with the exception of the one man in a mask who claimed himself to be Madara Uchiha."

Mei Terumi (5th Mizukage): " I still puzzled about the Hidden Mist Civil War when the 4th Mizukage went on a killing rampage."

Danzo Shimura: " The Akatsuki's main plan is to collect the tailed beast."

Ao noticed Danzo.

Ao: " Something's wrong with Danzo. Is this what Naruto has warned me about earlier?"

(FLASHBACKS)

Naruto meet Ao, Mei and Chojuro at the snowy forest.

Naruto Uzumaki: " Let me warned you about Danzo Shimura. That's the man that I really don't trusted."

Ao: " What do you mean Naruto?"

Naruto Uzumaki: " He's hiding a number of secrets since he was the head administrator of the Root ANBU. One of his secrets is Danzo's right eye. He had a sharingan."

Mei Terumi (5th Mizukage): " Sharingan?"

Chojuro: " That's not possible. Only Uchiha Clan and Kakashi Hatake have the power of the Sharingan."

Naruto Uzumaki: " I still don't know how did he get the sharingan. But I suspected that Danzo's right sharingan eye belonged to the unknown member of the Uchiha Clan."

(END OF FLASHBACKS)

Ao: " Chojuro. Be ready for the battle."

Chojuro: " What is it?"

Ao: " I have a bad feeling that I don't trust that Lord Danzo just as Naruto had warned us."

Ao activated his Byakugan and checked Danzo's body.

Ao: " What is this?! This chakra I've sensing. Something serious wrong with Danzo. His right eye has a sharingan. Not just ordinary sharingan. That is Shisui Uchiha's sharingan!"

Then, the wind blows.

Ao: " Hey Lord Danzo! Can we checked your right eye?!"

Mei Terumi (5th Mizukage): " What js it Ao?"

Ao: " That Danzo. He stole Shisui Uchiha's right eye and transplant it to his right eye."

Gaara: " Shisui Uchiha?"

Mei Terumi (5th Mizukage): " You mean the guy who is more genius than Itachi?"

Ao: " There's no mistake. Shisui's sharingan has a powerful Genjutsu."

A (4th Raikage): " Danzo! Don't tell me that you manipulated Mifune!"

Mifune: " I didn't see that coming!"

Naruto: SNOW EAGLEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara