Chapter I: The Rise of the Snow Eagle

En başından başla

Sai Yamanaka: " Why me?"

Naruto Uzumaki: " You have experienced in ANBU Black Ops."

Sai deadpanned.

Sai Yamanaka: " Yeah right. It's like someone said to you, ' you have no name, you have no feelings, you have no past, you have no future but there is a mission'."

Naruto deadpanned.

Naruto Uzumaki: " That was from the Root ANBU. So don't get tempted by those words anymore."

Sai Yamanaka: " You don't know the story."

Naruto Uzumaki: " Anyway. I shall see the results once I formed a new faction in the other camp site."

Sai Yamanaka: " Are you serious?"

Naruto Uzumaki: " Yup."

Later, at the Snow Eagle Base Camp, Naruto is already recruited first five members.

Naruto " Blonde Fox " Uzumaki
Age: 16
Ninja Rank: ANBU
ID Number: 058942

Toki " Firfly " Aburame
Age: 17
Ninja Rank: ANBU
ID Number:  206549

Anzuto " Stag Beetle " Aburame
Age: 17
Ninja Rank: ANBU
ID Number: 029471

Hinami " White Dove " Hyuga
Age: 15
Ninja Rank: ANBU
ID Number: 032475

Marika " Howling Wolf " Uzumaki
Age: 16
Ninja Rank: ANBU
ID Number: 088413

Suiren " Blue Phoenix " Uchiha
Age: 15
Ninja Rank: ANBU
ID Number: 098236

Naruto assembled his troops for meeting.

Naruto Uzumaki: " I have called for a meeting about the calling for the events for the Kage Summit. Just to make sure that we need to keep maintaining security around the Kage Summit because of the threat from the Akatsuki."

Suiren Uchiha: " The Akatsuki are very sly since they've been collecting tailed beasts."

Naruto Uzumaki: " They're after my nine-tails although they haven't attacked yet due to the cruel winter today."

Toki Aburame: " It still remains a question whether they will attacked the Kage Summit. Even though we are still far way from the brink of war."

Suiren Uchiha: " We need to guard the  surrounding area. The Snow Eagle Base Camp is just located inside the Land of Iron temporarily."

Naruto Uzumaki: " That's why we need to be on guard because we don't know whether Sasuke and his wannabe are going after the Old Man Danzo."

Marika Uzumaki: " Why would they going after Danzo because I think he's gonna be chosen to be the Sixth Hokage."

Anzuto Aburame: " Something needs to be done."

Hinami Hyuga: " You're right Anzuto."

Naruto Uzumaki: " The Snow Eagle is ready to defend the Kage Summit if it must."

Suiren Uchiha: " When will the Kage Summit started?"

Naruto Uzumaki: " That would be tomorrow. I hope the alliance will not be altered."

Later, Naruto and his squad were headed to their inn as Kakashi and Yamato saw them.

Kakashi Hatake: " So this is your new members of your new ANBU faction."

Naruto Uzumaki: " They're my bodyguards you know."

Tenzo Eburi/Yamato: " Good."

Kakashi Hatake: " Naruto. You're perfect fit for ANBU."

Naruto Uzumaki: " I know sensei."

Kakashi Hatake: " Who are exactly the members?"

Naruto Uzumaki: " Toki and Anzuto Aburame are first two from Aburame Clan.  Hanami Hyuga from the Hyuga Clan. My red-haired cousin, Marika Uzumaki..."

Kakashi and Yamato were deadpanned.

Kakashi Hatake: " She is red-haired like Kushina. Although an intelligent kunoichi."

Marika Uzumaki: " Thank you sensei."

Suiren Uchiha: " My name is Suiren Uchiha."

Tenzo Eburi/Yamato: " Uchiha?"

Kakashi Hatake: " I thought Itachi slaughtered his entire clan."

Suiren Uchiha: " Not everyone from the Uchiha Clan lived in the Uchiha Compound. Silver Wolf."

Kakashi sweatdropped.

Kakashi Hatake: " Silver Wolf?"

Yamato deadpanned.

Suiren Uchiha: " My blue sharingan is very special."

Kakashi Hatake: " You have a blue sharingan?"

Suiren Uchiha: " Yup. I'm completely different from the other Uchihas who had red sharingan."

Kakashi Hatake: " I didn't know."

Hinami Hyuga: " My name is Hinami Hyuga. I'm Naruto's girlfriend."

Kakashi and Yamato were deadpanned.

Kakashi Hatake & Tenzo Eburi/Yamato: " Are you kidding me?"

Naruto Uzumaki: " Me and Hinami were having trained together for many years under Anko Mitarashi and Ibiki Morino. That was eight years ago."

Kakashi Hatake: " Oh."

Tenzo Eburi/Yamato: " I didn't know."