18. Naughty

This update contains mature content, written in bold. Skip if uncomfortable.
_______________________________
A few days later, Oberoi Mansion was in a mess due to the presence of decorating items here and there, for Annika and Shivaay's reception which was to be held the next day. Gauri, Bhavya, Khushi-Arnav and Ranveer had already arrived a day ago while the elder Kabeers are supposed to come the next morning.

Shivaay came home from office and saw his mom and badi maa instructing the workers while dadi sat with Om, Ru and Ranveer and talked about her Ishqbaaazi days. He approached them and sat beside Dadi.

D: Areh aa gaya tu? Aaj itni jaldi.

S: Haan dadi. Woh actually Annika ne kaha tha. Usse kuch sherwanis try karwane the mujhse.

R: Wah bhaiya. You actually came but, you must wait. Bhabhi's out with the girl gang for shopping.

S: She came early?
(muttering to himself): Bataya bhi nahi mujhe.

Ra: Yeah jiju. She took a half day since they planned to go shopping. Look, they're here.

Shivaay turned to see Annika entering with Khushi, Gauri, Bhavya and Prinku. Annika saw him and smilingly went to him.

A: Waah. I didn't know the great SSO will come home early.

Shivaay rolled his eyes and replied,

S: In case you forgot, aapne hi kaha tha, ma'am.

A: Wohi toh. I didn't know Workaholic Singh Oberoi will actually listen to me. Chal Ru, tu jeet gaya.

S: What jeet gaya? What's going on?

R: Areh bhaiya, let me explain. I had a bet with bhabhi. I said you will come home early if she calls you but she said you wouldn't, at any cost. So, I won.

S: So childish.

Annika narrowed her eyes at him and spoke with a sarcastic smile,

A: I'm childish? I think you're forgetting SSO that you have to spend your whole life with me. So, think carefully before you speak.

S: Sorry, my lady. You're not childish. You're crazy. Mad.

Annika gasped and was about to retaliate when Dadi interrupted them,

D: Bas karo dono. Kitne ladte ho.

A: But dadi, he called me mad.

Annika whined and Shivaay replied rolling his eyes.

S: Because you are.

This time it was Gauri who spoke.

G: Oh god guys. I really thought you guys will stop fighting after marriage but I guess I was wrong. Aap dono ka kuch nahi ho sakta.

P: Ekdam corrects kaha Gauri ne. Abhi ye sab chhodo. Anni beta, go and make Shivaay try the sherwanis you guys got from the fashion house. If there are any alterations to be made, we must do it today.

A: Yes Mom.
(turning to Shivaay): Chaliye.

Shivaay sighed and left after her while the rest of them got busy with other works.

***

In Shivika's room, Shivaay entered and locked the door. He saw Annika getting the sherwanis out from the packet and went to her.

S: What are you wearing tomorrow?

A: Why?

Shivaay sighed understanding that his wife is still angry from their fight downstairs.