"oh no problem!" I cheer smiling back at karl. I walk away towards the dock again.I stare down at the water before being pushed in the water by someone. I swim back up to see..

Tommy Pov:

as y/n walks over to the dock I decide to push her in the water. I slowly creep up behind her and I  whisper "Rawr" into  there ear and I then push y/n in as i watched them shiver.
"TOMMY!!" She yelled at me .

"Ha Bitch!" I yelled at y/n until i realized i made a mistake.

"Oh you little shithead!" She yelled at me before pulling me in the water.

"AGHHH!!" I yelled before being dunked in water. I tried to get out of the water until i here y/n say"YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER WITH ME TOMMY!!" she yelled to me as I  Drag her out since she looked like she wouldnt leave the water.

Y/N Pov:

I wouldnt leave the water so the i can make tommy suffer. it didnt work at all.. he just dragged me out getting sand all over me. I gave him a ' bitch why would you do this' face . I went into the water so i get most of the sand off of myself then i got up to get my towel. I noticed how only wilbur and niki sat there.

"Hey where are the others?" I asked them both.

"Oh y/n  The dreamteam went out to get food." wilbur said to me.

"oh okay! Im totally not going to snap there necks because they didnt invite me." I say to them both. They shared the ' your joking right cause i know you can do that with no effort.'

" Im joking! Atleast I think i am.. anyways what time is it?" I asked wilbur since he has a  watch.

" Lets see.. Its 4:58 PM we should head back to the house. can you get tommy and toby y/n?" Wilbur said to me.

" Oh Sure I can also get the rest!" I say walking towards the direction they were in. as i walked up i start thinking about things until i snap out of it. and then i see the two .

"HEy ToMmY and ToBy! We are going SoOn" I said to them

"Okay!! let me just dry off a bit!" Tubbo cheerfully said to me.

"Ughhhh Finee..." Tommy said to me

" Yall better dry off before you get in the car! wilbur will be mad if you get water in the car.!" I tell them both but i mostly aim it to tommy. As I walk away i notice a nice rose quartz on the ground. I pick it up so later I can give it to someone as a gift. I was thinking of giving to either wilbur or dream. 'Whatever I will figure that out later..Oh! I can give it to toby!' I thought to myself . I get my towel and I go to the changing rooms.(yes there are changing rooms so you can change lol)  I change back into my clothes and then i leave before spotting a bee. I  was deciding that i would admire the bee for a bit longer then i would leave.

I sat there for about 10 minutes before noticing that they were going to leave me behind. I quickly run over to the car and I jump in . as I jump in i realize this is the wrong car. I jump out like really fast then i run over to the right car and I see that there is a starbucks card so when they arrive i will ask if we can get starbucks. we all get in the car so we can head home. we then leave but then.."Hey WIlbur can we get Some Starbucks?" I asked him."OoH Yeah can we?" Niki adds on. "I guess we can!" Wilbur said.

*2 Hours Later Owo*

"Hey guys wanna watch a movie? then we can make food or other way around." Dream suggests to us.

"Im down." wilbur said

"Movie Pog." Tommy cheered randomly

Everyone else agreed. We decided that we will order  Mcdonalds, then we would watch a horror film wilbur warned us to not choke on our food while we watch the movie. i got up to change into some pjs , I came down to see tubbo with my phone filming tiktoks. I blankly stare him trying to process what he is doing before i yelled "SO THATS WHERE MY PHONE WENT GIMME THAT!!" ."AGHHH Y/N!!" Tubbo yelled before tossing the phone to me."Thank chu tubs!" I say to him smiling."No problem m'lady." tubbo said we both giggled everyone else came down to hear two young children like giggles setting a creepy mood.

*Later owo*

We finished the movie it was currently 7:49 PM. we decided that we will just watch youtube for a bit then we will do our own things. we saw that techno was streaming so we watched it and then he called tommy to say hello. He said hello and instead of hearing one hello he heard 9 hellos, his,technoo!,yoos instead.

"Woah are you at like a party or something? He asked tommy.

" Yes but no." tommy said.

"We having a sleep-over all 9 of us!" Tubbo said making everyone chuckle. once we finished the watching the stream it was 9:23 PM

"HEy tubbo wanna film tiktoks now?" I asked tubbo(at) as he looked at me then dashed to my side of the couch. I took that as a yes.

"Ayy tiktok let us show you over handshake!" I say to the camera, we filmed around 10 tiktoks and then we went to the fridge and saw that we had grapes."GRAPPESSSSSS!!!!!" I yelled as loud as i could and then we ate some grapes. we were doing our own things and then it turned to 11:00 PM we said our goodnights and went to sleep

A/N AGhhh Sorry for posting this late its like 2:00 AM so if its like trash then thats why lol . anyways im sorry for the delay on the chapter. so hehehehhehehehehhehehe have a good day/night!

ALSO GG ON 11.6K ON THIS BOOK!!! EEEEEE

A/N this part was written by Moxie_Millie

1618 words.

please let me know if you all enjoy this or would like the original author to continue writing :)