A Heart Felt Homing Device

(not my art)

(the purpose of the story will be broken here. but I assure you you you don't need feel any fear. he will die but he might come back. so long as solving my riddle's your knack.

forward and forward I go, never looking back. my limit no one knows more of me do they lack.

like a river I flow like an eagle I fly. now can you guess what am I? put your answers in the comments

answer my riddle before Dec 24th. now think hard my winglet or Dipper's going north)

(this is the special chapter. its Christmas. it is part of the story.)

Dipper's POV

"YAWN! good morning everyone!" said Y/n. I peeked out of the bunker area. a white fleck landed on my nose. I looked across the ground. Snow! "guys! it's snowing!" I called down to them. "snow?!" called back Y/n. she peeked her head out next to me. "it is! have we been out here for that long?" she leapt out into the snow and then jumped back. "cold cold definitely snow!" I snickered and Y/n smiled. "I have a solution to that! come down here!" said Shimmer. "here you go!" she gave all of us fluffy, white sweaters that looked like snow. they were warmer than snow, too. "have fun! it's Christmas Eve!" waved Shimmer "Christmas Eve?!" Y/n, Grenda, Candy, Mabel and I said in surprise. "yup! go have fun! I will be in here. catch up with ya later." wow. it really has been a long time sense we got off the bus and ran back to Gravity Falls. Candy and Grenda hoisted Mabel out of her bathtub. "lets go!" said Candy. we all ran out into the snow. Candy and Grenda put Mabel in her ball  and she started making figure eights in the snow. I jumped around in the snow making small hoof prints. Y/n made a snowball and threw it at my head. I turned around to see her laughing. she is so cute when she laughs. "oh it is so on" I said. I made a snowball and threw it at her. but she dodged it and it hit Candy. "what! snow?" she said surprised. she threw a snowball at me and I dodged it. it hit Grenda strait in the face. "SNOWBALL FIGHT" she bellowed. "yay!" shouted Mabel continuing her large figure eights. snowballs flew everywhere. we made snowballs and threw them and laughed until we were out of breath. then the last thing I saw was a yellow glow, then a crack formed below me, I fell through the earth, the crack closed and then everything went black.

Y/n's POV

"DIPPER!!!!" I shouted as the crack he fell into closed. "what just happened!!!" shouted Grenda in panic. Candy was frozen in shock. "what is going on?" said a familiar metallic voice from behind us. "Helpy! you have to help us!" I said franticly. "well its what I do right?" he said. I grabbed him and pulled him over. "Dipper fell in a crack! right there! it sealed up!" I pointed to the spot he had been. Helpy's eyes widened "oh no!" the yellow glow grew brighter and then disappeared. then a floating triangle emerged from the ground. it was wearing a top hat and bowtie, it was yellow, and it had one eye. for some reason it had a particularly smug look on its face. "Bill!" shouted Mabel in surprise. "what are you doing here? how are you here? I thought we destroyed you!" she said. "well" the weird triangle said as it floated upside down. "very good 'friend' of mine helped resurrect me" I looked at Mabel and 'Bill' in confusion. "who is Bill and what did it do to Dipper!?" I asked "Bill tried to take over the world with his insanity when Dipper and I went to Gravity Falls last Summer." she explained. "you didn't tell me about this when you told me the 'whole story'" I told her "I didn't wanna scare you when you first came here. you probably would have thought I was insane if I told you right off the bat." I looked her up and down. "not more insane than gnomes and shape shifters and gremloblins" I told her. "yeah" she said. "hello everyone! no more introductions! back to fearing me!" said the Bill thing. "if you want your precious PineTree back the readers will have to solve the riddle!" what? "what readers? what riddle?" he gave us an unimpressed look. if that was possible. "I said too much!" he said joyfully "remember! reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold byyyyyyye!!!" then he disappeared into thin air. what? buy gold? I shook my head. whoever these 'readers' were they had better solve the triangles riddle. or else Dipper might not come back!

to be continued...