Love in a flash.

Twilight POV:
Me and the girls were chatting along as we walk on the hard Crystal ground."TWILIGHT HOW WAS IT LIKE??!!" Scearm pinkie as she zoom out of the kitchen."Great!" I said."I met a guy name flash." I said while blushing."ouch!" I said as I landed on my flank."Are u ok?" Ask the colt. When I look up my eyes stare into the colt blue eyes.
Flash POV:
My Herat was jumping as I land my eyes on the alicorn "I-I'm sorry." Mumble the alicorn.I put my hoove out for the alicorn and grab it.As I help her up she thank me and we both blush.And we both walk away.
Twilight POV:
I had a lot of questions in my mind as I walk with my bffs.Who is that colt?Dose he have a girlfriend?Does he work here??!! All of these questions spinning in my head."What was that about?" Ask rainbow as she giggles."About what?" I ask "U blushing when u were going to walk away!" Said rainbow.All the girls giggle as I blush."It-It was noting!" I said."It was something twilight ." Said rarity.I sigh "Fine...It WAS something." I said as I blush.The girls giggle again as we walk to our bedrooms.
Later that night...
Did I fall in love...or not....I twist and turn as I stay wide wake.Maybe a drink will help me.I got out of my bed slowly as I open the heavy door.I flew through the hall.I made it to the kitchen as I walk in.As I walk I see a small light as a colt shadow appeared.It was that colt that I bump into."H-Hi." I said as I walk to the fridge."Hi." Said the colt.It was quiet for a while."What your name?" Ask the colt."Twilight sparkle." I said.
"Flash sentry." Said flash.
"U can call me flash." Said flash
"And call me twilight." I said.
" well...bye." I said with my glass my milk.I walk off into the darkness to my bedroom

Sorry it short school...
--////33333333////--
Vote and comment!
--3333////////3333--