Lovesick

My eyes were wide open as I saw a guy who was a talk of the young people in this town in my garage, stealing my car.

Gosh, the car!

He sat inside already, and tried to start it. I closed the garage door behind me and crossed my hands.

'Are you sure you can get off now? You have been caught,' I smirked. Gahan looked at me and widened his eyes. He went out of the car and bowed before me. I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

'Is all of it a joke for you?' I asked.

'No. But I love seeing your face expressions, Chanel Princess.'

I chuckled, 'What? Chanel Princess? I'm not even wearing it now. My pyjamas are Dior ones,' on these words he checked me out.

'Yes, but your pink Chanel suit has made a lot of fuss around the town. Girls I learn with would love to wear it.'

'Really?' I laughed, 'Then tell them it was an exclusive just for me, and make them jealous because you know me. I'm sure all of them will be yours.'

He touched my hand, 'I don't think they will believe me.'

'Why's that? You seem like a guy who's into fashion.'

'My family is not that rich as yours,' Dave told me and looked on the ground, 'Yeah, that's why I'm here. I thought about stealing your car for a long time. But since you live here I did not want to do it...'

I looked at him with sorrow. Many people from this town weren't as rich as my family. My dad decided to live here since it was much more peaceful place than London, but at the same time it wasn't too far from his job.

Seeing all these people around me struggling with money and starting to work at the early age made me feel guilty. I have been donating money to many charities to help families like Dave's, but I guess it was never enough.

'Dave, listen...' I touched his shoulder, 'I can help you with money, but no one should know about it, okay? Or I might get into trouble.'

He nodded and looked at me. I took off a Chanel dangling coins gold bracelet off my wrist and gave it to him carefully, 'Don't lose it, I do not want to see it on any of these Plain Janes.'

Gahan smiled at my words, staring at the bracelet, 'It's too expensive... Are you sure about giving it to me?'

I nodded, 'Yes. I bought myself this one at first, but then my dad gifted it to me, so... I don't think I need two bracelets that are literally the same.'

'Thank you so much,' he put it into his ripped jeans' pocket and smirked at me, 'I will make good use out of these moneys. But the most prized gift for me would be your phone number,' Dave winked. I sighed and rolled my eyes, 'You won't get away from my sight forever, don't you?'

'No. You are too pretty to forget about, Chanel Girl,' he came closer and caressed my cheek. With this move, I finally took the courage to look into his eyes.

They had this unique colour I have only seen in the books - green with brown. It was so beautiful that I couldn't stop staring.

'Are you okay?' he asked. I shook my head.

'Oh, yes, yes. Wait a second,' I grabbed a notebook Jeremy used for his records of what time he brought me home and a red pencil and scrabbled my phone number on one of the sheets and gave it to Dave. He smiled at it and put it in another pocket. He snapped both the notebook and the pencil from my hands and wrote his phone number there. I smirked and realized that he won't leave me alone since now. But deep inside, I didn't want to. He seemed like a good guy trying to survive in this tough life he has.