Chapter 56

————————————————————————
📖Thank you for supporting my work
Don't forget to comment and enjoy your reading 📖
————————————————————————

Ulrich opens the box, holds it and looks at the apple inside the carriage, with it in his hand it begins to shine and reveals a future memory, hands extended to those who held it, a colossal crowd, in which Ulrich hears a voice. "Dies könnte Ihr zukünftiger Ulrich sein." (This could be your future Ulrich.)

"Wer bist du süße und zarte Stimme?" (Who are you sweet and delicate voice?)

"Du kennst mich, junger Mann." (You know me, young man.)

"Juno."

"Ich werde dich in eine bessere Zukunft führen." (I will guide you to a better future.) The apple goes out. They arrive at the new Templar hideout in Long Acre, Ulrich leaves the carriage and arrives at the door, it was now a humble residence without much apparatus, Ulrich enters and goes to the office, sits there and puts the box down. He takes the apple out again and it glows and begins to show him a new mechanism, a kind of bullet that when fired, once it hits the target, it would shatter into a thousand pieces and release a lethal poison from it, Brigit knocks on the door.

"Komm herein." (Enter.) Brigit enters and finds the object in Ulrich's hands.

"Den Apfel hast du geschafft, ihn einzufangen." (The apple, you managed to capture it.)

"Ja." (Yes.) He looks at the apple and places it in the box and, clasping his hands close to his abdomen, while sitting, he looks at Brigit. "Planänderung, Brigit." (Change of plans, Brigit.)

"Was meinst du damit?" (What do you mean by that?)

"Wir können den Apfel nicht an Bismarck liefern. Sie hat es verdient, bei uns zu sein." (We cannot deliver the apple to Bismark. She deserves to be with us.)

"Aber warum ist diese Planänderung so voreilig?" (But why is this change of plans so hasty?)

"Weil ich die zukünftige Brigit gesehen habe. Die große Juno hat mich zu ihrem Propheten in dieser faulen Welt gemacht! Ich habe die Wahrheit gesehen, und die Wahrheit ist nicht die, an die ich aufgewachsen bin, und es ist nicht die, an die auch andere glauben! Die Wahrheit ist in der Vergangenheit beschränkt, und dann ist die Vergangenheit die Gegenwart und die Zukunft! Ich sah diese steifen Hände, so organisiert, so kontrolliert, so viel Harmonie! Sie bot mir die Vision der Zukunft an, in der ich leben möchte!" (Because I saw the future Brigit. The great Juno made me her prophet in this rotten world! I saw the truth, and the truth is not the one I grew up believing, and it is not the one that others believe in too! The truth is confined in the past, and then the past is the present and the future! I saw those stiff hands, so organized, so controlled, so much harmony! She offered me the vision of the future where I want to live!)

"Wie sollen wir dann vorgehen?" (Well, how shall we proceed then?)

"Wir starten in London, wir werden die Königin töten und ihre Macht übernehmen. Dann gehen wir nach Deutschland, gefolgt von Frankreich und dem Rest der Nationen." (We start in London, we will kill the queen and take her power. Then we go to Germany, followed by France and the rest of the nations.)

"Richtig Ulrich." (Right Ulrich.)

"Ich wusste, ich könnte dir vertrauen." (I knew I could trust you.) Ulrich and Brigit do not appear to Otto who had heard everything.